**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE REED View Post
    Agreed with everything.

They were obviously on fire and hitting SHOTS... they needed to play perimeter defense. You're just gonna leave Durant WIDE open on the arc, AFTER he just sank one?

I was baffled last night.

If a team is hitting the percentages they were, you need to play tight man to man... you can't just give them the shots when they're making them.
    What's worse is you could see the desperation in Brown when he went to the 3-2 zone, never seen that.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      i think it's time to move Sessions to the bench so he can be better utilized

Mr. Potato Head put the reigns on him and its affecting his play...he wants to slow down the tempo when the 1st unit is out there and that negates Sessions' biggest strengths ie. uptempo, pick and rolls etc

put Blake in there and allow Sessions to run with the 2nd unit...guys like Barnes and Hill who are more adapt to running the floor
      interesting take..............

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
        interesting take..............

you have a speedy guard that can create and yet what does Brown ask him to do?

slowly bring up the ball upcourt...pass to the post and run the the 3pt line

they made him Derek Fisher

you can have Blake do that instead and at the same time, boost up your bench

he doesn't have to worry about slowing it down for Hill and Barnes like he does for Pau and Drew

plus having an extra playmaker off the bench will help get Barnes and Hill involved

Comment

haha.........please don't tell me yous a bandwagoner though.....I mean if your team is AND HAS BEEN OKC.......then more power to you brotha......but I gotta be honest with you I don't know too many TRUE OKC'ers.......or Clipper or Heat fans for that matter......ahahhaha
          Well i jump on the band wagon last year . Durant my fav player. So they've been my team for a year

Comment

• one question. Why isnt kobe being kobe? i know he was sick and all but i've never seen him pass so much in my life

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
              one question. Why isnt kobe being kobe? i know he was sick and all but i've never seen him pass so much in my life

he needs to get the bigs involved...Drew has been known to pout when he's not getting enough touches and Pau disappears...it's the strength of the team to pound the ball down low...that's why you see Kobe making the effort to get them going first

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                Well i jump on the band wagon last year . Durant my fav player. So they've been my team for a year
                I see......well as long as you don't jump off....hahaa....pick a team and stay......otherwise you are one of THEM!!!!!

Comment

I see......well as long as you don't jump off....hahaa....pick a team and stay......otherwise you are one of THEM!!!!!
                  yeah dont worry on on this till hey hit the finals

Comment

• This game was choked away plain and simple,oh and fck Blake that bum misses every big shot he takes,uncovered and he throws up a Lebron James shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                      This game was choked away plain and simple,oh and fck Blake that bum misses every big shot he takes,uncovered and he throws up a Lebron James shot.
                      I don't hate Blake but it's not his forte to hit those shots.

That's why I was confused as to why Sessions wasn't on. He hit clutch shot from the same area against Denver, like he was a seasoned playoff vet. Put your best players on with 6 secs to go.

Even if Sessions would have missed, can't deny that the percentage of that shot rises with the ball in Sessions' hands over Blake's.

Comment

Working...
                      X