Clear All

• Comment

• Y'all ready?!

Lakers in 6!

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
        Y'all ready?!

Lakers in 6!
        We were........the Lakers weren't...........

but not to worry......nobody said this was gonna be ez......less get game 2 and we still in great shape!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
          We were........the Lakers weren't...........

but not to worry......nobody said this was gonna be ez......less get game 2 and we still in great shape!!!!
          what a game. me and you agree on lotta thing homie but basketball aint one of them. OKC all the way

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
            what a game. me and you agree on lotta thing homie but basketball aint one of them. OKC all the way
            haha.........please don't tell me yous a bandwagoner though.....I mean if your team is AND HAS BEEN OKC.......then more power to you brotha......but I gotta be honest with you I don't know too many TRUE OKC'ers.......or Clipper or Heat fans for that matter......ahahhaha

Comment

• They better not play like that in the Finals...

Comment

• This is why I'm so concerned in this series.

First off, Westbrook is killing us. He can get to anywhere he wants on the floor and is hitting everything. He's the best scoring PG in the NBA and it's showing. I like the fact Brown put Kobe on him but Kobe can't be chasing him around the entire game, Lakers need to do something different because this guy is about o have a record series.

Second, the bench is getting killed by their bench. At one point we were being out scored 22-2. I understand the Lakers bench isn't very good, especially scoring but if your going to bring in Gasol with the back ups, you have to feed him the ball.

Lakers have to play better perimeter defense and stop allowing a very good jump shooting team to get wide open shots. If they don't, this thing will be over in 5 games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  This is why I'm so concerned in this series.

First off, Westbrook is killing us. He can get to anywhere he wants on the floor and is hitting everything. He's the best scoring PG in the NBA and it's showing. I like the fact Brown put Kobe on him but Kobe can't be chasing him around the entire game, Lakers need to do something different because this guy is about o have a record series.

Second, the bench is getting killed by their bench. At one point we were being out scored 22-2. I understand the Lakers bench isn't very good, especially scoring but if your going to bring in Gasol with the back ups, you have to feed him the ball.

Lakers have to play better perimeter defense and stop allowing a very good jump shooting team to get wide open shots. If they don't, this thing will be over in 5 games.
                  Agreed with everything.

They were obviously on fire and hitting SHOTS... they needed to play perimeter defense. You're just gonna leave Durant WIDE open on the arc, AFTER he just sank one?

I was baffled last night.

If a team is hitting the percentages they were, you need to play tight man to man... you can't just give them the shots when they're making them.
                  Last edited by THE REED; 05-15-2012, 03:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                    They better not play like that in the Finals...

Comment

• i think it's time to move Sessions to the bench so he can be better utilized

Mr. Potato Head put the reigns on him and its affecting his play...he wants to slow down the tempo when the 1st unit is out there and that negates Sessions' biggest strengths ie. uptempo, pick and rolls etc

put Blake in there and allow Sessions to run with the 2nd unit...guys like Barnes and Hill who are more adapt to running the floor

Comment

Working...
                      X