No announcement yet.

monogamous relationships

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monogamous relationships

I have a great girlfriend but whenever I’m with a women for more than a couple of years (doesn’t matter how attractive they are) I constantly having crushes on co workers and friends.

Right now I work with a gorgeous woman and she’s all I can think about. Before she joined the team I had the same obsession with another colleague (luckily she left)

I’m too old to be ‘playing the field’ and I’d be giving up too much to ‘risk it for a biscuit’. I.e loving and supportive partner, flat, future, friendship group, etc

Its torture going into work everyday

They're really not natural, we have thousands of years of evidence to prove that when people have options they choose not to be exclusive. So why do it?

If your answer is anything other than regular access to sex then you're what i commonly call....incorrect.

Relationships are a business contract, you're getting certain things from one party and in exchange they're getting certain things from you. If one party wants something else enough to break the contract or what they're getting diminishes in value for whatever reason then the relationship is on shaky ground and likely ends.
    Willy Wanker Willy Wanker likes this.

Comment

So get another job, put her in your spank bank or bang her already.

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
        I have a great girlfriend but whenever Iâm with a women for more than a couple of years (doesnât matter how attractive they are) I constantly having crushes on co workers and friends.

Right now I work with a gorgeous woman and sheâs all I can think about. Before she joined the team I had the same obsession with another colleague (luckily she left)

Iâm too old to be âplaying the fieldâ and Iâd be giving up too much to ârisk it for a biscuitâ. I.e loving and supportive partner, flat, future, friendship group, etc

Its torture going into work everyday
        Let me ask you a question. Take any movie star you think is hot now imagine you're in a relationship with her, you see her in her underwear every day, without the makeup on, yada yada. You walking down the street you see a typical bubble butted Mexican chick in heels or substitute whatever you like. The question is which will you have a higher attraction to physically?

Once you answer this question you'll understand that that is just how things work with a relationship. It has to transform into greater things you cannot simply live on the same level of attraction that brought you together. I'm giving you this unsolicited advice as someone married 30 years plus with two sons born.

Comment

Working...
        X