No announcement yet.

Happy Easter, err I mean trans day.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    Did someone forget to tell Biden or did he forget?
    He didn't do that though.

He proclaimed March 31st 2024 as some trans day, which I guess it is. It's not exclusively that.

He said the same about Easter Sunday and made all the best wishes and all of that.

Still none the wiser on the issue. Do backwards religions hold a monopoly on days of the year?

Comment

• Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

brah... my 6 black tranny homies called me over the weekend all happy and drunk talking about they celebrating victory!! i didnt know wtf they was talking about so i was like ok, have fun??? then I come on here this morning and see this thread... now it makes sense. .
      Bruh, I don't care.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        My cousin Raul got kicked outta the Navy for blowing some black lover..

they are married and just do their thing

they don’t bother anyone

they got a nice big bit bull and a few cats. ….

the cats are really funny

Beercules

I want a Russian blue but jhonny would try to fight and get mopped up bad.

Jhonny is allowed to visit people in hospice car…. He makes them laugh..
        I don't know why...but for some reason I knew your cousin Raul and Jhonny would find their way into this thread.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post

I don't know why...but for some reason I knew your cousin Raul and Jhonny would find their way into this thread.
            Intuition is strong with you

Jonny is sleeping and if I try to move him he will bite me

Comment

• Hey dip****s....March 31st has been Trans Visibility Day for 15 years. Y'all acting like he just made it up and set it on Easter because you're too dumb to realize the DATE.

Comment

• M Jewish homie bd Easter is one some satanic pagan chit like Christmas.

my mom says I take away joy from my kids and family by boy not celebrating Christmas. Easter. Halloween

Comment

• I wouldn't look into it too much. Every day of the year is a "National____Day" for multiple things and it doesn't really mean anything. March 31st is also National Crayon Day, Clams on the half shell day, Bunsen Burner Day, Oranges and Lemons Day, Tater Day lol, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Oh yeah, because the literal words in the scritptures don't equate to "facts", do they?

You religious apologists are as pathetic as it gets
                    I see I touched a nerve, ma'am.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X