Happy Easter, err I mean trans day.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

I'm aware I am. And I do.

No, I don't know for sure. I couldn't be less convinced that a God exists but I don't care if a God exists or not, I don't support it either way.

I don't need proof for the non existence of something. Proof is needed for the existence of something not the other way around.

You're not obliged to celebrate it. I don't either.

I'm not understanding why you think it matters that it falls on a religious day. Why should I be bothered about some backwards religion and it's followers?

Ok? Great.

I never said that I personally want trans to have a day, 1 or 100.

I don't think overtly immoral religious wacko nonsense should have any days either.
    C'mon you're not either paying attention or you don't want to. Biden could have picked another day, why didn't he? Because it's become obvious they don't want "God" in anything. They're trying to change what is religion. Yes that's my opinion but to me it's never been more clear. I could go into abortion or churches having to close during COVID ECT. But I don't want to derail the topic like what's happening now with you guys.

I don't care to find hate in religion. If someone wants to believe in what's been believed for centuries then who am I to tell them they're wrong?

You want to somehow compare the two and they're not comparable. No person should get a day for being "brave enough" to cut their junk off. But I understand this is the standard these days. Trophies for everyone.

You seem to have a bone to pick with religion in general. Because of that, we can't have a conversation about what's happening with this admin and easter.

Here's what I will say. It's clear enough to me the LQBTQ community is trying to take half the year as their own that they want it all. For some reason you're ok with that because you compare it to a few religious holidays that have been a staple in America and around the world. Again, tit for tat shows me that there's some that want to seek attention. They're doing so as you can see with the calendar I've provided. This isn't normal behavior, unless they're lashing out. They almost remind me of a brother and sister and the sister saying the brother has this and that and now she wants hers. Well, the brother is a man and can do things a women can't and that's just a fact. A fact that this community can't get through their heads.

So now we have this community competing against real women in sports seeking more attention and a trophy. They want their own days also. Why do they need all these days to feel validated if they know who they are.

Because the whole thing is complete BS and our government is pushing it to children knowing the harm it causes. I'm done playing this game. We literally see the studies and people like yourself are good with them having weeks if not months throughout the year. Don't play dumb either. You know there's been a riff in this community with religion for a very long time.

You guys have fun bickering about religion.
    Last edited by man down; 03-31-2024, 09:16 PM.
    1bad65 1bad65 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post

C'mon you're not either paying attention or you don't want to. Biden could have picked another day, why didn't he? Because it's become obvious they don't want "God" in anything. They're trying to change what is religion. Yes that's my opinion but to me it's never been more clear. I could go into abortion or churches having to close during COVID ECT. But I don't want to derail the topic like what's happening now with you guys.
      Is he obliged to?

What's the issue with not wanting God in anything? That sounds like a great idea to me.

Originally posted by man down View Post
      I don't care to find hate in religion. If someone wants to believe in what's been believed for centuries then who am I to tell them they're wrong?
      People are entitled to believe whatever they want to. I don't care if someone wants to believe that a fictional pedophile like Muhammad spread the word of God or any other fictional nonsense.

I'm confused though why I'm supposed to care and why it's an issue they share a day with another idea?

You want to somehow compare the two and they're not comparable. No person should get a day for being "brave enough" to cut their junk off. But I understand this is the standard these days. Trophies for everyone.
      Why not? This is a free country. You just said it yourself.

You seem to have a bone to pick with religion in general. Because of that, we can't have a conversation about what's happening with this admin and easter.
      Well yeah, I do. Because religion is poison and disgusting. So natrually I'm going to be combative toward it but that doesn't mean I can stop them having their days if they want them.

It's the same way I feel about trans, I don't support or agree with their movement but if they want their days they can have them.

It's not one rule for one and another for the other.

Here's what I will say. It's clear enough to me the LQBTQ community is trying to take half the year as their own that they want it all. For some reason you're ok with that because you compare it to a few religious holidays that have been a staple in America and around the world. Again, tit for tat shows me that there's some that want to seek attention. They're doing so as you can see with the calendar I've provided. This isn't normal behavior, unless they're lashing out. They almost remind me of a brother and sister and the sister saying the brother has this and that and now she wants hers. Well, the brother is a man and can do things a women can't and that's just a fact. A fact that this community can't get through their heads.
      I'm ok with freedom of speech, yeah. Whether I agree with it or not.

So now we have this community competing against real women in sports seeking more attention and a trophy. They want their own days also. Why do they need all these days to feel validated if they know who they are.
      I don't agree with that.

I also don't agree with Islam's overt pedophilia but I'm not going to say they can't have their day for Eid or the 200 million odd they have per year.

Because the whole thing is complete BS and our government is pushing it to children knowing the harm it causes. I'm done playing this game. We literally see the studies and people like yourself are good with them having weeks if not months throughout the year. Don't play dumb either. You know there's been a riff in this community with religion.

You guys have fun bickering about religion.
      I'm ok with them having freedom of expression, yeah. I don't agree with the contents in any capacity but they are allowed to have their views and celebrate them.

Point is, you have an issue with them having a day, but don't have an issue with religious people having their days. Why?

Comment

• Don't tell me there's no agenda.

1bad65 1bad65 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
          I’d think so too

What I like about Islam:

fasting
          telling women to shut up
          discourages booze and pork

I’m not a supporter of Israel, but I acknowledge Judaism as the original among the 3

and Jews fighting fiercely for what they consider their land
          Fair enough. I don't drink alcohol, and I fast. I get it lol

The Jews and Muslims definately seem to care more about their beliefs, you're right there. Christians seem to just allow themselves to be cucked constantly.
          GrandpaBernard GrandpaBernard likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Fair enough. I don't drink alcohol, and I fast. I get it lol

The Jews and Muslims definately seem to care more about their beliefs, you're right there. Christians seem to just allow themselves to be cucked constantly.
            Do you think Jews and Muslims caring about their "beliefs" is a good thing?

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              What's the issue with not wanting God in anything? That sounds like a great idea to me.
              get a grip on Americans

they want to be one nation under god. They state so when pledging allegiance to their flag. Shunning the Abrahamic holiday Easter distances them from the goal of being a country under god

every state’s constitution mentions god or a higher power

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Do you think Jews and Muslims caring about their "beliefs" is a good thing?
              lol there you again Abu Hamza

you’re the reverse of a fresh convert/revert who can’t shut up and stop preaching

Autistic badgering convinces no one

I know this belief is good: my life keeps getting better by doing right and believing god is my guide

your belief:

Religion turns most into slavers, pedos, and rapists. I can’t prove this, but believe me and go anti-religion​​

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                Don't tell me there's no agenda.

they’re targeting the majority

Whites in America are hit the hardest with all of this leftist fookery

Easily controllable population when the majority are weak

Comment

• Originally posted by Batko10 View Post
                  finished it entirely

that video sums up why conservatives outside of Russia like Putin’s Russian Empire

Russia is a strength society that manufactures patriotism

It won’t go along with leftists perversions of gender
                  Batko10 Batko10 likes this.

Comment

finished it entirely

that video sums up why conservatives outside of Russia like Putin’s Russian Empire

Russia is a strength society that manufactures patriotism

It won’t go along with leftists perversions of gender
                    I like the fact that so many soy boys are around now, nothing to be concerned about from pretty much any male under 25. You can just cut in line at the grocery store in front of Gen Zers and they won't do anything about it but post on social media about how some middle aged guy traumatized them and now they need a therapy animal and more transitioning after the event to cope.

Comment

get a grip on Americans

they want to be one nation under god. They state so when pledging allegiance to their flag. Shunning the Abrahamic holiday Easter distances them from the goal of being a country under god
                      I couldn't care any less about that.

I'm asking what's the issue with not wanting God in anything?

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                      every state’s constitution mentions god or a higher power
                      And? Am I obliged to care?

lol there you again Abu Hamza

you’re the reverse of a fresh convert/revert who can’t shut up and stop preaching
                      Where have I preached?

I've asked a very basic question that you refuse to answer.

Autistic badgering convinces no one

I know this belief is good: my life keeps getting better by doing right and believing god is my guide

your belief:

Religion turns most into slavers, pedos, and rapists. I can’t prove this, but believe me and go anti-religion​​
                      How is the belief good? It's the opposite of good.

I didn't say religion turns anyone into anything.

I said, that the Islamic religion, the one you "support and respect" is a religion where the person the whole thing is based on married a 6 year old girl and had sex with her when she was 9 when he was 52 years old.

Why do you support and respect overt pedophilia? Wasn't that your literal exact criticism of the trans movement?​

Why are you finding this so difficult to answer? It's not a trick question. ​

Comment

Working...
                      X