Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

And so it begins...
    Prove me wrong.

He said Trump is a victim. Since you want to insert yourself, you tell me if it seems like he is being picked on for trying to steal documents. Maybe you can answer why Pence hasn't been charged but Trump has. Only a magat would think it's because he is being unfairly targeted. How about him trying to steal the election.

Let's see if you can do better. Maybe you are a magat, too

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
      sounds frail like your homie Abu Hamza below

You got an explanation for your question dumbAZZ:

Faith is relevant as Americans reference God as a guide in their country and laws.

As usual you fail and go off with the emotions stemming from your religious trauma

sure took you a long time to walk away. I pity the Muslims who heard your autistic azz fixate on pedobearing for 17 years
      Men bring facts and logic to a debate, while women bring their emotions.

Comment

• Can We All Just Get Along? For The Kids & Old People? RODNEY KING SPEAKS! (youtube.com)​ ..............Rockin'

Comment

• I was too busy hanging with my daughter to notice, sorry brahs.

Brahs a puns there.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post

What??? What does this have to do with Black people???? lol

I certainly don't care about any day being dedicated to LGBTQ people. They can even share Juneteenth if they want. Who cares?
            brah... my 6 black tranny homies called me over the weekend all happy and drunk talking about they celebrating victory!! i didnt know wtf they was talking about so i was like ok, have fun??? then I come on here this morning and see this thread... now it makes sense. .
            1bad65 1bad65 likes this.

Comment

finished it entirely

that video sums up why conservatives outside of Russia like Putin’s Russian Empire

Russia is a strength society that manufactures patriotism

It won’t go along with leftists perversions of gender
              I believe the author of the video hit the nail on the head regarding boys not being allowed to be boys and grow up to become men in the United States. I was brought up fishing, hunting, and playing sports. I brought my son up the same way. I taught him to shoot a handgun and rifle when he was around 12 or 13. We went fishing two or three times a month during the season. He played organized baseball from 5 to 16. He grew up into a man and now has a family that he provides for and protects.

Unfortunately, as the author points out, being a man is considered bad or evil in today's "woke" America. If you want your son to grow up to be a man and your daughters to grow up to be women you have to get out of the liberal controlled urban areas. The rural area where my son lives is the perfect environment to shield your kids from the "woke" freak culture and allow them to develop into normal human beings.

I don't have to worry about my grand kids being indoctrinated by "drag queen story hour" at their library or pushed to salute the h omosexual flag in school. They actually pledge allegiance before class every day to "Old Glory," the flag of the Republic that we have to fight to take back.

Last edited by Batko10; 04-01-2024, 10:36 AM.
              man down man down likes this.

Comment

If accurate sounds freaky yet you still live there
                I live in the UK part time.

Not seeing what relevance that has to the fact that you've said this is a religion that you "support and respect".

Why do you support and respect overt pedophilia? Wasn't that your literal exact criticism of the trans movement?

What are you finding so difficult about answering these questions?​
                Last edited by IronDanHamza; 04-01-2024, 11:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

Men bring facts and logic to a debate, while women bring their emotions.
                  Oh yeah, because the literal words in the scritptures don't equate to "facts", do they?

You religious apologists are as pathetic as it gets

Comment

• Originally posted by Batko10 View Post

I believe the author of the video hit the nail on the head regarding boys not being allowed to be boys and grow up to become men in the United States. I was brought up fishing, hunting, and playing sports. I brought my son up the same way. I taught him to shoot a handgun and rifle when he was around 12 or 13. We went fishing two or three times a month during the season. He played organized baseball from 5 to 16. He grew up into a man and now has a family that he provides for and protects.

Unfortunately, as the author points out, being a man is considered bad or evil in today's "woke" America. If you want your son to grow up to be a man and your daughters to grow up to be women you have to get out of the liberal controlled urban areas. The rural area where my son lives is the perfect environment to shield your kids from the "woke" freak culture and allow them to develop into normal human beings.

I don't have to worry about my grand kids being indoctrinated by "drag queen story hour" at their library or pushed to salute the h omosexual flag in school. They actually pledge allegiance before class every day to "Old Glory," the flag of the Republic that we have to fight to take back.

My 14 year old daughter is wrecking teen boys older than her in jujitsu. It's really been fun to watch. She was raised by me for the most part. If I wanted to enjoy hobbies she was always there. These boys today for the most part are a joke.

A boy has been taking a item from her lunch each day. She asked if she was allowed to stop him. She's told teachers ECT and nothing is being done. So I gave her the green light.

He took her protein bar and she said put it back. He said or what? She said I promise you you're about to find out. He laughed and she took his back got his neck and they went to the ground. Kid was gasping for air and she let go and don't touch my stuff ever again. He ran off and won't even look at her now. His buddies tease him now.

My daughter will probably be tougher than her future husband. It's a shame.

Her at at tournament last year with one of her coaches. First tournament and she took 3rd.

https://postimg.cc/cv3qk2Tz
                    1bad65 1bad65 Batko10 Batko10 like this.

Comment

• Did someone forget to tell Biden or did he forget?
                      1bad65 1bad65 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X