No announcement yet.

'misinformation'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

You will never get a straight answer to that question out of him. But he will keep replying.

Mark my words....
    It's because you two don't know history. We, the US designated ourselves the world police. Filling the role vacated by England during the rebuilding after WWII. We established ourselves not only for global stability...but our own interests. Y'all love 50s US, when we "were great" right....yea that's then we were the de facto world police.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      The below story illustrates how misinformation damages our country.

The politician in this story reacts the same way right leaning Trump supporting posters on this forum do when they are shown they are wrong.

https://awfulannouncing.com/college-...s-gonzaga.html

These are the kind of people Republicans are electing.
      How many things that come out of Trump or Maga's mouthes, are positive?

Hardly any.

It's all about riling people up with hatred and intolerance of 'others'.

Doesn't matter what kind of other. No tolerance. It's just, fear and hate these groups, I'll definitely instead prioritise you, not me and my rich mates.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

That's true at times, but perhaps the real distinction is not in what information is used, rather how information is used. If you look carefully in the internet age information is often weaponized. It can be used to distort, provoke unnecessarily, or even take something that is true at least fundamentally, and take it out of context making it a falsehood
        EG Trump and MarjorieTraitor Greene.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post

It's because you two don't know history. We, the US designated ourselves the world police. Filling the role vacated by England during the rebuilding after WWII. We established ourselves not only for global stability...but our own interests. Y'all love 50s US, when we "were great" right....yea that's then we were the de facto world police.
          Then you destabilised half of Latin America because you didn't like their leaders politics.
          Madison boxing Prince Madison likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post

so youve agreed with me but 'i dont know history?' i know full well you decided to appoint yourself sheriff of the world in order to further your interests, that isnt justification for the things you have done over the years and you saying you are 'the police' doesnt mean russia, china etc have to go along with your bull****... i could go around on here saying ive appointed myself a mod, it doesnt mean i am

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Madison View Post

so youve agreed with me but 'i dont know history?' i know full well you decided to appoint yourself sheriff of the world in order to further your interests, that isnt justification for the things you have done over the years and you saying you are 'the police' doesnt mean russia, china etc have to go along with your bull****... i could go around on here saying ive appointed myself a mod, it doesnt mean i am
              Like when you say you’re not a racist.

So if you knew the answer, all of this was just deflection from me pointing out how you are the exact type of person most often targeted with misinformation.

Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Like when you say you’re not a racist.

So if you knew the answer, all of this was just deflection from me pointing out how you are the exact type of person most often targeted with misinformation.

Pathetic.
                i wanted to watch you squirm which is why i kept the pressure on...

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post

Hardly any.

Doesn't matter what kind of other. No tolerance. It's just, fear and hate these groups, I'll definitely instead prioritise you, not me and my rich mates.
                  how many things do you post that are positive? not a lot

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Madison View Post

i wanted to watch you squirm which is why i kept the pressure on...
                    Lying as usual. Misinformation will always work when there are stupid people like you they can target.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post

Hardly any.

Yeah it’s always easiest to target the least educated and least informed people in a nation that want to find groups they can look down on because they get looked down on from the wealthy that look like them.

Maybe one day they will realize this.
                      Kris Silver Kris Silver likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X