'misinformation'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prince Madison View Post

Also this is my thread , I made it
    So answer the question related to the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Stop playing dumb and avoiding

The issue here is the right leaning media picking up a story from a tabloid. This is the kind of misinformation You and others on the right have started to treat as real news.

You did this when Tucker, an admitted liar under oath, used highly edited video on Jan 6th. You treated him as an unbiased, honest journalist when he has never been one because he told you what you wanted to hear.

Can’t you see you’re the type of person most often targeted with misinformation on social media?
      Bump hoping Madison boxing will answer.

Comment

So answer the question related to the thread.
        Don't come into my thread and tell me what direction it needs to go...

Comment

Bump hoping Madison boxing will answer.
          What am I meant to be answering? I don't even have a social media account

Comment

What am I meant to be answering? I don't even have a social media account
            Can’t you see you’re the type of person most often targeted with misinformation on social media?​

You do not have a social media account? That is news.
            Last edited by The Big Dunn; 03-27-2024, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Don't come into my thread and tell me what direction it needs to go...
              You complain about your threads being diverted. I am asking you not do that. Think that’is fair.

Comment

You complain about your threads being diverted. I am asking you not do that. Think that’is fair.
                If I make the thread I run it and decide what can be said and what cant , not you

Comment

If I make the thread I run it and decide what can be said and what cant , not you
                  Actually you don’t decide anything.

That you posted this shows you are an extremely emotionally weak and effeminate child.

My thread, my way Wahh. Pathetic.

Shows you are fine with the use of misinformation as long as it says what you want to hear.

Comment

The below story illustrates how misinformation damages our country.

The politician in this story reacts the same way right leaning Trump supporting posters on this forum do when they are shown they are wrong.

https://awfulannouncing.com/college-...s-gonzaga.html

These are the kind of people Republicans are electing.
                    Kris Silver Kris Silver likes this.

Comment

I've asked a very simple and direct question, who designated America as the world police? What was the process behind this,the official title given to america and were russia and China involved in this vote?
                      You will never get a straight answer to that question out of him. But he will keep replying.

Mark my words....
                      Madison boxing Prince Madison likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X