No announcement yet.

Should we talk about election fraud?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post

Literally nobody worships him. You know that. The obsession over him comes from the left. Maybe people just think he's the best man for the job for whatever their personal reasons are.

But to digress a little bit I hope you realize Im not attacking your overall character. Just when it comes to Trump. Most everything else you're pretty much straight up and down and have always been that way.
    Truly you speak for me on this. I hate Trump as a person. I would rather have a beer with bush who I think is horrible and corrupt. The only respect I give Trump are two things. First, the Washington Elite hate him because he is not of them and the enemy of my enemy is my friend. The second thing is he did a decent job as president. Unlike Clinton and Obama he did not trample the Bill of Rights. Punish whistleblowers,. Part of the reason government keeps getting bigger are because of these precedents set and I do think Trump is against that even if I would never vote for any candidate but that's just me

Comment

Long Live Donald Trump (2024) and the USA!!! ..................Rockin'

Comment

Oh Fani won I'm sure of it. Lol

Comment

Working...
        X