Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we talk about election fraud?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The real issue from the 2020 elections was all the voting laws that changed in different states close to the election. They have mentioned for this cycle they are monitoring that because it cannot happen again.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
      Serbian nationals

is this revenge for the US bombing Yugoslavia
      He's talking about folks with Serbian Otpor - the resistance - anti-Russian, pro-West... one of the NEDs numerous 'pro-democracy' destabilisation projects in the region and a model for other 'colour revolutions' across Eastern Europe and the Mid East. Story doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, but hey ho, with murky dealings like spycraft and electoral fraud who t/f knows?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otpor

Revelation of U.S. involvement

By late November 2000, information started appearing about substantial outside assistance Otpor received leading up to the revolution. Otpor was a recipient of substantial funds from U.S. government-affiliated organizations such as the National Endowment for Democracy (NED), International Republican Institute (IRI), and US Agency for International Development (USAID).[35][36]

Contacting various officials from the U.S. based organizations, in his New York Times Magazine piece, journalist Roger Cohen sought to shed some light on the extent of American logistical and financial assistance received by Otpor. Paul B. McCarthy from the Washington-based NED stated that Otpor received the majority of US$3 million spent by NED in Serbia from September 1998 until October 2000. At the same time, McCarthy himself held a series of meetings with Otpor's leaders in Podgorica, as well as Szeged and Budapest.[35]

Just how much of the US resources appropriated in the year 2000 by USAID, for democracy and governance, which included support to groups that worked to bring an end to the Milošević era through peaceful, democratic means, went to Otpor is not clear. However, what is clear is that the Democratic Opposition of Serbia—a broad alliance of those seeking Slobodan Milošević's downfall, among them the Democratic Party (Serbia) Otpor would later merge with—received in excess of $30 million to "purchase cell phones and computers for DOS's leadership and to recruit and train an army of 20,000 election monitors" as well as to supplement them with "a sophisticated marketing campaign with posters, badges and T-shirts."[37] Donald L. Pressley, the assistant administrator at USAID said that several hundred thousand dollars were given to Otpor directly for similar purposes.[35]
      Particularly it received funding from the IRI but mmm... who knows? Allegiances could change. All seems a bit straw clutchy to me and lacking in anything approaching direct rather than tenuous circumstantial evidence

I can see political parties anywhere drawing on Otpor techniques and strategies and even directly using experienced members of the movement as consultants - after all the techniques (mainly for engaging the youth vote) have proven time and again to be very effective, but that in and of itself isn't really 'election fraud' as such

Comment

REVEALED: Woman Charged with Voter Fraud in Wisconsin Was ALSO INVOLVED in 2020 Election Night Absentee Ballot Flash Drive Scandal

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...nsin-was-also/

Comment

Massive Election Fraud Involving Thousands of Fraudulent Ballot Registrations Took Place in Michigan in 2020 – Lawless Dana Nessel and Chris Wray Let ALL OF THE PERPETRATORS Walk Scot Free!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...registrations/

billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Wisconsin
            • The Wisconsin Supreme Court ruled drop boxes are illegal under Wisconsin law,
              in a 4-3 decision issued in July 2022
            • Wisconsin Election Commissioner Meagan Wolfe unilaterally declared ballot
              drop boxes could be used to vote in 2020 elections, even though “WEC’s
              commissioners never voted to adopt this memo.”
            • In the city of Milwaukee, nearly half of all its votes were cast by mail, totaling
              217,424 ballots. The city deployed 15 drop boxes, with election officials
              claiming the drop boxes would be “under 24-hour surveillance.” However,
              after the election, not a single municipality in the county produced video
              surveillance of drop boxes in response to open records requests
            • In 2020 there was a surge of “indefinitely confined” votes in Wisconsin, resulting
              in 220,404 votes cast from individuals who were exempted from showing voter
              ID. This surge of suspect votes was due to Democrat election clerks giving
              advice that was deemed illegal after the election, instructing voters to identify
              themselves as disabled during the COVID pandemic to avoid voter ID laws
            • Scott McDonell, the Democrat clerk of Dane County, which encompasses the
              area of Madison, told all residents they could identify themselves as indefinitely
              confined because of COVID, specifically citing it as a way to get around the
              Voter ID law
            • Indefinitely confined voters, who are supposed to be physically unable to go to
              the polls due to age, disability, or illness, increased by an astounding 393 percent
              in Dane County from 2016 to 2020; 492 percent in Racine County; 281 percent
              in Milwaukee County; and 287 percent in the state overall
            • There were just 56,978 indefinitely confined votes in 2016, and roughly 70,000
              in 2019. In 2020, however, there were 220,404 votes cast using indefinite
              confinement status. Over 77 percent of these individuals had never been listed as
              indefinitely confined before. The Wisconsin Legislative Audit Bureau identified
              48,554 people who voted as indefinitely confined in November 2020 who had
              never provided photo identification or did not have photo identifications on file
              with clerks, which is more than twice the vote margin of 20,682
            • The Wisconsin Election Commission ordered nursing homes to violate the law
              by not allowing Special Voting Deputies (SVDs) inside their facilities, which led
              to election fraud where incapacitated elderly residents had votes cast in their
              name with the assistance of nursing home staff
            • The Office of Special Counsel’s second interim report found nursing homes in
              Milwaukee, Dane, and Racine counties with 100 percent turnout due to the
              Wisconsin Election Commission’s order
            • Internal emails from election officials in Green Bay revealed Michael Spitzer Rubenstein, a former Democratic Party operative, served as a “de facto elections
              administrator and had access to Green Bay’s absentee ballots days before the
              election.”
            • The Office of the Special Counsel referenced this case, and has evidence that this
              grantee, which was funded by CTCL, was “directly involved in all aspects of
              management of election officials, was entrusted with the only sets of physical
              keys to the city’s central count location, managed the transportation of ballots,
              and instructed the counting of unlawful ballots that had arrived at the central
              count location beyond the lawful time window.”

Not mentioned in the report: Investigator Peter Bernegger disclosed in a Senate hearing last month that the Executive Director of Elections in Milwaukee, Claire Woodall-Vogg, not only returned to grab a USB stick left behind, leaving law enforcement suspicious, but also had a “huge truckload of ballots” arrive long after the polls were closed and while observers were forced out, similar to in Fulton County, Georgia. You can read that article from The Gateway Pundit here.

Pennsylvania
            • Months after the election, there were 121,240 more votes than voters, according
              to the Pennsylvania Department of State. By law, Pennsylvania cannot certify an
              election with this type of discrepancy
            • Republican lawmakers, led by State Representative Frank Ryan, were tracking
              the vote discrepancy in real time in the Statewide Uniform Registry of Electors
              (SURE) system. Ryan, a certified public accountant, initially reported that there
              were 170,830 more votes than voters in the Presidential race, more than twice the
              margin in Pennsylvania. “These numbers just don’t add up, and the alleged
              certification of Pennsylvania’s presidential election results was absolutely
              premature, unconfirmed, and in error,” the lawmakers said
            • The Pennsylvania Department of State’s office called this “obvious
              misinformation,” while admitting the “only way to determine the number of
              voters who voted in November from the SURE system is through the vote
              histories,” which they said Philadelphia, Allegheny, and other counties had still
              not completed — an admission the election was certified without ensuring the
              number of voters and votes matched in the SURE system. The election was
              certified on Nov. 24, 2020, and the Department of State’s statement came on
              Dec. 29, 2020
            • Pennsylvania credited 71,893 people for voting who returned mail-in ballots
              after Election Day, and these individuals were included in the voter history files.
              This includes 50,285 received between Nov. 4 and Nov. 6; 11,570 received
              between Nov. 7 and Nov. 11; and 10,038 that were received on or after Nov. 12.
              [then-Sec of State] Boockvar claimed only 10,000 ballots were received between the close of the
              polls on Election Day and Nov. 6
            • Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook poured over $25 million into the administration of
              the election in Pennsylvania in 2020. Over $10 million went to the Democrat-
              controlled jurisdiction of Philadelphia, which included $5.5 million on “ballot
              processing equipment” and $552,000 for drop boxes.
            • A lawsuit filed in Delaware County revealed video evidence of election officials
              discussing destroying election evidence from the November 2020 Election.63
              “It’s a felony,” one official says after talking about the need to “get rid” of voting
              “pads and second scanners.” Sources involved in the litigation alleged the
              Delaware County officials violated numerous election laws and that the
              destruction of records was “done to ensure records eventually provided actually
              matched the election results that were reported in Nov. 2020.”

Not mentioned in the report: USPS-contracted trucker Jesse Morgan reported his trailer disappeared while transporting 24 gaylords of completed ballots from New York to Pennsylvania. Estimates claim the 24 gaylords (pallets) could contain between 130,000 and 280,000 ballots. A recently released and, of course, highly redacted report from the USPS Office of the Inspector General vindicated Morgan but claimed he underestimated the number of ballots and identified the wrong trailer number. You can read that article from The Gateway Pundit here.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post

Nah man, it’s just the fact that you guys use weird terms like “orange jesus” or “orange god”. That’s weirdo sht that only the left says (far left). Show me one Trump supporter who has ever said that.

Sometimes I sit back and think what are people gonna think in 100, 200 years. They’re gonna be like “who’s this orange god that everyone is talking about”. It’s like you guys are immortalizing him.

I just think he makes a good president. That’s it. Nothing more, nothing less.
              Because you guys worship him like hes a religious figure. I've never seen a politician, D or R, be worshipped as much as Trump. Its super weird to me.

I call him an idiot all the time lol. How is my goofing on you hyping him turn into me hyping him? That doesn't make sense.

In fairness maybe you could say Washington, Lincoln or JFK or even Reagan get worshipped NOW, but I don't think they were worshipped in real time like Trump is today. But I wasn't around then either so who knows, maybe there were a bunch of mfers wearing cherry tree hats & other George W merch back in the day.
              -MEGA- -MEGA- likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Because you guys worship him like hes a religious figure. I've never seen a politician, D or R, be worshipped as much as Trump. Its super weird to me.

I call him an idiot all the time lol. How is my goofing on you hyping him turn into me hyping him? That doesn't make sense.

In fairness maybe you could say Washington, Lincoln or JFK or even Reagan get worshipped NOW, but I don't think they were worshipped in real time like Trump is today. But I wasn't around then either so who knows, maybe there were a bunch of mfers wearing cherry tree hats & other George W merch back in the day.
                Literally nobody worships him. You know that. The obsession over him comes from the left. Maybe people just think he's the best man for the job for whatever their personal reasons are.

But to digress a little bit I hope you realize Im not attacking your overall character. Just when it comes to Trump. Most everything else you're pretty much straight up and down and have always been that way.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post

Literally nobody worships him. You know that. The obsession over him comes from the left. Maybe people just think he's the best man for the job for whatever their personal reasons are.

But to digress a little bit I hope you realize Im not attacking your overall character. Just when it comes to Trump. Most everything else you're pretty much straight up and down and have always been that way.
                    Thats not what I see.

Sure ppl on the opposing side dislike the other guy. Nothing new there really altho it feels like its gotten more intense over time.

But Trump has R ppl leaving the party & hating him at numbers never seen in my life afaik. I believe the congress might even flip soon with another R guy, Gallagher, leaving next month if they aren't careful. Ppl out of the R race are getting ~20% of the primary votes still. Virtually no one who worked with Trump during his first term supports him in his second term.

The dislike towards the type of leader & person Trump is goes beyond political parties. To act like this is standard run of the mill R vs D sh^t is being blind to facts or naive.

And look I've said numerous times I dug Trump when he was a reality show guy. I thought he was interesting as far back as his days as a frequent Howard Stern guest where he was entertaining to me. So its not like I hated the guy initially. And I didn't give much of a fook about him in 2016 beyond thinking it was the worst choice in my life for President as I didn't care enough to vote for a reality show guy or a ex-Presidents wife. But after seeing who he is in leadership I & many ppl voted for the first time in a long time in 2020. And it wasn't for Biden it was against Trump. Few love Biden, I know I don't, lotsa mfers dislike Trump including R ppl.

I appreciate that & I honestly feel like I'm calling it down the middle with a horrible leader here too. This guy is toxic, stupid & a narcissist on top of being old af.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                      I know EVERYONE wants a free and fair election right? Should we talk about what was found in the 2020 election now that we have more evidence?
                      Want to know how simple it is? Look at two things. How many states suddenly turned and how fast they turned. Almost statistically impossible. One calls a swing state, a swing state for a reason. And if you look at how the election progressed you would find how fast States suddenly turned is almost impossible. I don't have a dog in this I'm just making an observation. No way Biden turned those States the way the voting was going on prior to virtually impossible
                      Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X