No announcement yet.

Should we talk about election fraud?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should we talk about election fraud?

I know EVERYONE wants a free and fair election right? Should we talk about what was found in the 2020 election now that we have more evidence?
    billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Let's start here.

https://twitter.com/xDaily/status/17...2sjp__bAw&s=19

Comment

Next up,

Court documents show Dominion Serbian Nationals definitely had access to our voting systems.

https://twitter.com/BigFish3000/stat...WUSyQxryw&s=19

Documents
      https://twitter.com/SheriffLeaf/stat...A8vL-pT6Q&s=19

Comment

I figured no one would care.

Whoa Nellie! Foreign control of our elections is highly illegal! And in 2016 Dominion Canada used Serbians for US elections! No wonder we have those emails from 2020!
        The 2016 foreign article that we never saw! This backs up those emails entirely!

Also recall that Obama and Soros started a Serbian Otpor (resistance) in December 2016 and after the election. Obama folks actually were trained by the founders of the Serbian Otpor! I’ve provided plenty of evidence, and this is far more worrisome than you may realize.

“The Belgrade office has existed since 2005 and employs about 50 people, mostly engineers. This team is mainly in charge of developing new products, but also providing services.”

“They work for the Dominion Voting company from Canada, which deals with the automation and digitization of electoral processes in the world. It was founded in 2003, and apart from Toronto, where the head office is located, it has offices in California, Colorado, Texas, New York and Belgrade.

The general director of the company Dominion voting, Goran Obradović, previously told the PC press portal that the devices they have to design sometimes require a lot of analysis and effort.

"In addition to the fact that we have to fulfill the specific demands submitted by a group of citizens, we must also strictly ensure that the new voting method and device fits into all norms and is integrated into our system," Obradović said at the time.”

https://twitter.com/pepesgrandma/sta...IPWHc_AGQ&s=19

Comment

Haven’t read the links yet but is any of this about the 130000 or so (apparently) verified fraudulent votes in Nevada alone?

I was waiting for this one to come up.

-insert Danny McBride lawn chair gif-

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
            Haven’t read the links yet but is any of this about the 130000 or so (apparently) verified fraudulent votes in Nevada alone?

Haven't even got there yet man.

Comment

Funk yeah we should talk about it.

Great thread man down.

Demorats love to cheat today.....................Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post

Haven't even got there yet man.
                Yea I seen that. You just took us straight down the rabbit hole to middle earth.
                Last edited by -MEGA-; 03-19-2024, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Yea I seen that. You just took us straight down the rabbit hole to middle earth.
                  Well chit, the back and forth fighting on here has actually gotten to me lol. Lots of personal name calling and nonsense.

Another reason I posted the nipple piercings post. Trying to change it up a bit.

Comment

As a NV resident I believe that eventually resulted in under 12 findings of deceased voters voting (of which one was an R guy voting for his wife who had died iirc). Which I agree is a problem if its not a case of ppl dying after they voted which I've never heard if that was the case for any of those instances or not tbh.

Also notable that election a R guy beat a D incumbent for Governor by 7k votes. I'd be curious to see how those 130,000 votes, that I assume you would suggest, add towards Biden winning by 30k or whatever while allowing our current R governor to win by 7k. I also believe there was an R congressman who won by 100k-ish votes.

Maybe just maybe a lot of ppl think Trump is an azzclown instead of the election was rigged.

Comment

Working...
                    X