No announcement yet.

Should we talk about election fraud?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post

Can't even prove its occurring at a large enough scale to matter. How can they fix an problem they can't identify. Do we want fair elections, of course, is there voter fraud, of course. Is there one party that benefits more, nope. Is there one party that gets caught more attempting to corrupt the electoral process...hell yes, and its the people pretending to care about fair elections.
    Requesting ID like every other fking country on the planet would be a start, but Americans are too fking ******ed thinking it's somehow racist.
    Rockin' Rockin' man down man down like this.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Requesting ID like every other fking country on the planet would be a start, but Americans are too fking ******ed thinking it's somehow racist.
      Not Americans, Dems. Gotta call it like it is. They literally think black people can't get a ID.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post

They did the breakdown. Again, I’m not speaking it as gospel cause I didn’t cross reference anything. But they’re slowly and quietly walking things back that they said were lies before. In fact, in many instances it seems they were the ones lying all along. I’m sure there’s info out there. I’d suggest just be open minded to the info that after investigation was been proven true vs the crap that you already believe to be true.

I know you claim to be in the middle somewhere but you’re about as middle as bill maher. You’re reasonable and sound smart until Trump is the topic then the hate comes out. You sorta lose all credibility at that point. Not that it matters it’s your opinion and you’re 100 percent entitled to it. But is it really your opinion or their opinion and narrative? I thought we hated and distrusted the government all this time you more so than me. Just to support me talking sht I’ll look for the article or broadcast and post it here.
        I'm bored with this "you think youre in the middle" goofiness from guys choking on Orange Jesus balls. I'm definitely more in the middle than your type I know that much. And I notice you don't talk about that goofiness when I'm dogging D bs with you Orange Jesus worshippers.

Its hilarious you say I lose all credibility for being reasonable & questioning things while you apparently don't by bowing down to everything Trump says.

Of course you won't say its gospel cuz you pay attention to the Trump said headline over the evidence that comes later like whoever Big Dunn keeps dunking on for posting parody sh^t & disproven sh^t lmfao.

Back to the point Trump hired ppl to do research in NV into this & his own ppl told him it was bs. Google it. You guys believe too much of what this guy is selling.

If anyone else, R or D, was cheating with their wife with p#rn stars, selling tacky gold shoes like a D list celebrity or talking about dating & allegedly fooking his daughter, let alone all the other sh^t I could add, this mfer would have the same odds to win President as I do rn & you Orange Jesus followers would rightfully call a strike a strike with whoever did that same sh^t I bet.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

My state has voter ID laws, i don't have an issue with them. Have they improved the accuracy of elections? No, people here still complain.

Comment

Japan mails its voters real paperwork and if your if don’t match then you can’t vote

the people who are temporarily just checking if and matching paper ballots are serious and sweat the details

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
              "theres little to no fraud in our elections"

Really?

Leading Wisconsin Democrat Kimberly Zapata Found Guilty on All Counts Against of Her in Voter Fraud Scheme Involving Military Ballots.

https://twitter.com/cagrown5/status/...1S-ZAdKjw&s=19
              She was an conspiracy theorist obsessed with voter fraud and sent her fake ballots to Republican representative. Why do you think she's a Democrat?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post

It already is.
                You sure? Let’s see. Trump or his minions have yet to prove election fraud.

Of course that is hard to do when his own cybersecurity team he put in place continues to testify the 2020 election was secure.

Comment

Last edited by man down; 03-21-2024, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

I'm bored with this "you think youre in the middle" goofiness from guys choking on Orange Jesus balls. I'm definitely more in the middle than your type I know that much. And I notice you don't talk about that goofiness when I'm dogging D bs with you Orange Jesus worshippers.

Its hilarious you say I lose all credibility for being reasonable & questioning things while you apparently don't by bowing down to everything Trump says.

Of course you won't say its gospel cuz you pay attention to the Trump said headline over the evidence that comes later like whoever Big Dunn keeps dunking on for posting parody sh^t & disproven sh^t lmfao.

Back to the point Trump hired ppl to do research in NV into this & his own ppl told him it was bs. Google it. You guys believe too much of what this guy is selling.

If anyone else, R or D, was cheating with their wife with p#rn stars, selling tacky gold shoes like a D list celebrity or talking about dating & allegedly fooking his daughter, let alone all the other sh^t I could add, this mfer would have the same odds to win President as I do rn & you Orange Jesus followers would rightfully call a strike a strike with whoever did that same sh^t I bet.
                    Nah man, it’s just the fact that you guys use weird terms like “orange jesus” or “orange god”. That’s weirdo sht that only the left says (far left). Show me one Trump supporter who has ever said that.

Sometimes I sit back and think what are people gonna think in 100, 200 years. They’re gonna be like “who’s this orange god that everyone is talking about”. It’s like you guys are immortalizing him.

I just think he makes a good president. That’s it. Nothing more, nothing less.
                    billeau2 billeau2 Rockin' Rockin' like this.

Comment

Orange guy kicks ass and makes America great!

If it's going down in history, I have say it.

Long Live Donald Trump (2024) and the USA!!!

..................Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X