Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Caitlin Clark trigger some black people?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

I don't know what that means.
    other posters will get it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Madison View Post

other posters will get it...
      Ok, nice one.

You sound like a pedophile. In fact, you are a pedophile, aren't you?

Or would I need evidence to support that claim?

Comment

Ok, nice one.

mods locked the last thread because you were playing the clown so im not letting you ruin another thread... just wanted to say you remind me of travestyny that is all

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Madison View Post

mods locked the last thread because you were playing the clown so im not letting you ruin another thread... just wanted to say you remind me of travestyny that is all
          How do you know the reason they locked that thread?

Ok cool and you remind me of a Catholic Priest pedophile. Probably because you are one. Accusations without evidence, great aren't they?
          Last edited by IronDanHamza; 03-24-2024, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Ok, nice one.

Madison thinks about me constantly. He'd rather talk about me than the topic. Certainly, he's neither normal nor a straight male.
            The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

So Swoopes is just jealous? Ok, that’s possible. Although she clearly said that black people can’t be racist so obviously she has a warped mentality when it comes to race.

Nobody was talking about the GOAT when Jay Williams said what he said. He wouldn’t acknowledge her as being great yet then brought up GOAT out of nowhere to justify it. Jemele Hill’s comment that “she has the potential to be great” is condescending and probably the most ridiculous of them all. All-time scoring leader in NCAA Division I, men or women…but she is still only potential?

Why?
              Two separate things as you are smart enough to grasp.

Swoopes made the comments about Clark in one interview. If I am correct, her comments about blacks not being racist came in a subsequent interview where she tried to defend herself against the accusations her comments about Clark were racist.

I think it’s clear the right wing social media sewer and cesspool has given you a warped version of what happened.

Shoulder I saw the interview when he said it WTF are you talking about? That is a ridiculous statement to try and justify forcing it into your false narrative.

If you believe greatness is determined by winning a championship it isn’t condescending at all. It becomes an achievement based, race neutral, opinion that applies equally to all regardless of race.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Jason Whitlock’s opinion on that, you mean. That I happen to agree with.

My position on why PBC blocked Coppinger from covering the fight wasn’t baseless, because I based it on PBC’s past history. But when BPP provided more info I admitted I was wrong and took back what I said, which should be sufficient.
                See the issue? Just because something happened before you shouldn’t lump everything into that narrative down the road when it doesn’t apply.

You are doing this a lot with black people lately. PBC. This thread. Jumping to conclusions based solely on race.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

See the issue? Just because something happened before you shouldn’t lump everything into that narrative down the road when it doesn’t apply.

You are doing this a lot with black people lately. PBC. This thread. Jumping to conclusions based solely on race.

Are you triggered? The title of the thread says why does Clark tigger some black people.

Your reply that Whitlock who should not be in this thread is a race baiter without one shred of proof that he is makes me wonder.​ It appears you are in fact " triggered. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post

Are you triggered? The title of the thread says why does Clark tigger some black people.

Your reply that Whitlock who should not be in this thread is a race baiter without one shred of proof that he is makes me wonder.​ It appears you are in fact " triggered. "
                    No. Having a discussion with a friend isn’t being triggered. I think Clark is great and posted this multiple times.

I gave undeniable proof- he pretended Swoopes individual comments represented the comments of a majority of black people when it didn’t.

I also documented his journey to the right wing sewer he occupies now.

No it doesn’t. I clearly stated what my issue is.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Two separate things as you are smart enough to grasp.

Swoopes made the comments about Clark in one interview. If I am correct, her comments about blacks not being racist came in a subsequent interview where she tried to defend herself against the accusations her comments about Clark were racist.

I think it’s clear the right wing social media sewer and cesspool has given you a warped version of what happened.

Shoulder I saw the interview when he said it WTF are you talking about? That is a ridiculous statement to try and justify forcing it into your false narrative.

If you believe greatness is determined by winning a championship it isn’t condescending at all. It becomes an achievement based, race neutral, opinion that applies equally to all regardless of race.
                      I posted the video of where Jay Williams said it on ESPN. The commentator before Jay praised Caitlin Clark and ended by just stating “she is great.” Nothing about GOAT was mentioned until Jay got triggered and went on his little tirade.

So is Jemele Hill saying that Charles Barkley and Allen Iverson aren’t great either because they never won a championship? It’s a ridiculous take.
                      Dr. Z Dr. Z likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X