Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Caitlin Clark trigger some black people?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Swoopes once occupied the space Clark now does as the best player. She won a title. She transcended the sport, just nowhere near the same degree.

Jealousy would explain it. Swoopes, like any other athlete, has an ego. You of course will not consider that to force it into to your race narrative.

Your question is answered if you admit Jay and Hill answered regarding the GOAT. I believe both, but clearly Williams, gave a specific, non race related reason for their opinion.

You keep avoiding that to force it into the narrative you want to argue- race- because you can’t make her have an accomplishment she doesn’t .
    So Swoopes is just jealous? Ok, that’s possible. Although she clearly said that black people can’t be racist so obviously she has a warped mentality when it comes to race.

Nobody was talking about the GOAT when Jay Williams said what he said. He wouldn’t acknowledge her as being great yet then brought up GOAT out of nowhere to justify it. Jemele Hill’s comment that “she has the potential to be great” is condescending and probably the most ridiculous of them all. All-time scoring leader in NCAA Division I, men or women…but she is still only potential?

Why?
    Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 03-24-2024, 11:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

I’m not the one asserting it, Jason Whitlock did. But I agree with him.

Why else would Swoopes feel the need to tell 3 separate lies to diminish Clark’s accomplishment, while Jay Williams and Jemele Hill can’t even bring themselves to admit she is great yet while nearly everyone else clearly sees it and celebrates it?
      You are literally asserting it.

You do understand that the "why else" argument is by definition a fallacy argument?

There is a plethora of possible reasons why that observation was made. You can't just assert that it's due to race when you have no idea what the reason may be. That's the whole point of why your argument is stupid.

This is identical to what you did when you asserted Mike Coppinger was removed his credential for Spence-Crawford due to race out of thin air as well and Big Poppa Pump had to come in and spank you.

Which you never apologised for, by the way. Are you willing to?

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

You are literally asserting it.

You do understand that the "why else" argument is by definition a fallacy argument?

There is a plethora of possible reasons why that observation was made. You can't just assert that it's due to race when you have no idea what the reason may be. That's the whole point of why your argument is stupid.

This is identical to what you did when you asserted Mike Coppinger was removed his credential for Spence-Crawford due to race out of thin air as well and Big Poppa Pump had to come in and spank you.

Which you never apologised for, by the way. Are you willing to?
        I’m agreeing with Jason Whitlock.

Coppinger was blocked from Spence-Crawford by PBC in favor of Stephen A. Smith instead. I did question if race was the reason, especially given some of the YouTube channels that PBC fighters like Deontay Wilder were giving exclusive interviews to. When BPP came into the thread with more information that was the end of it.

Comment

I’m agreeing with Jason Whitlock.
          Yes, you're echoing his assertion that the persons observation is due to race when no one has any idea what his reasons are as they didn't mention race. You can guess it's due to race but that's all it would be.

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Coppinger was blocked from Spence-Crawford by PBC in favor of Stephen A. Smith instead. I did question if race was the reason, especially given some of the YouTube channels that PBC fighters like Deontay Wilder were giving exclusive interviews to. When BPP came into the thread with more information that was the end of it
          No, you didn't question it, you asserted it with the statement "He wasn't black enough for PBC". So let's stick to what actually happened.

You did the same in that thread that you're here in this thread. Asserting race into the conversation baselessly. You don't learn, do you? You got spanked in that thread the same way you are now. You're a real glutton for punishment

You never did apolgise for that, by the way. Are you ever going to?

Comment

Yes, you're echoing his assertion that the persons observation is due to race when no one has any idea what his reasons are as they didn't mention race. You can guess it's due to race but that's all it would be.

No, you didn't question it, you asserted it with the statement "He wasn't black enough for PBC". So let's stick to what actually happened.

You did the same in that thread that you're here in this thread. Asserting race into the conversation baselessly. You don't learn, do you? You got spanked in that thread the same way you are now. You're a real glutton for punishment

youre turning into the new travestyny....

Comment

I did say it that way in the Coppinger thread, tongue-in-cheek taking a shot at PBC. I had no way of knowing if that was really the case of course, but it wasn’t “baseless” given their history. BPP cleared it up and that was that.

In this thread I used Jason Whitlock’s take on it as the starting point of the discussion. I do agree with him that Caitlin triggers some black people because of her skin color.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Madison View Post

youre turning into the new travestyny....
                I don't know what that means.

Comment

I did say it that way in the Coppinger thread, tongue-in-cheek taking a shot at PBC. I had no way of knowing if that was really the case of course, but it wasn’t “baseless” given their history. BPP cleared it up and that was that.
                  You spent about 10 pages vehemently defending your baseless position. You don't seem to know that the word baseless means because you've gone and done it again here.

Yes, I'm aware Big Poppa Pump told you what everyone else already had; That your position was baseless and that he knew categorically it was false.

You never apologised for that. Are you going to?

In this thread I used Jason Whitlock’s take on it as the starting point of the discussion. I do agree with him that Caitlin triggers some black people because of her skin color.
                  Ok great. Thanks for your baseless opinion on that.

Comment

You spent about 10 pages vehemently defending your baseless position. You don't seem to know that the word baseless means because you've gone and done it again here.

Yes, I'm aware Big Poppa Pump told you what everyone else already had; That your position was baseless and that he knew categorically it was false.

You never apologised for that. Are you going to?

Ok great. Thanks for your baseless opinion on that.
                    Jason Whitlock’s opinion on that, you mean. That I happen to agree with.

My position on why PBC blocked Coppinger from covering the fight wasn’t baseless, because I based it on PBC’s past history. But when BPP provided more info I admitted I was wrong and took back what I said, which should be sufficient.

Comment

Jason Whitlock’s opinion on that, you mean. That I happen to agree with.
                      Right, so it's your opinion on it then as well then, isn't it.

My position on why PBC blocked Coppinger from covering the fight wasn’t baseless, because I based it on PBC’s past history. But when BPP provided more info I admitted I was wrong and took back what I said, which should be sufficient.
                      It is literally baseless, by definition. Just like the one in this thread is now.

You asserted that Coppinger had his credential removed for being white, with NO evidence to support that I.e It was baseless.

To which Big Poppa Pump had to step in to shut you up because you spent 10+ pages talking idiotic shit on it like you're doing in this thread.

You never apologised for it. Are you going to?
                      Last edited by IronDanHamza; 03-24-2024, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X