Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Caitlin Clark trigger some black people?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Wrong, Dunn. They all have in common the ridiculous refusal to acknowledge that the career leader in points scored for NCAA Division I is great.

And they all coincidentally happen to be black, of course.
    Wrong? huh?

Swoopes was on a podcast, Williams on Get Up, Hill on social media. WTF?

Swoopes ranted, Williams was debating with another panelist, Hill responded regarding Shaq and Barkley’ debate.

They all have different reasons for why she isn’t great. Williams believes Clark is not because she hasn’t won a championship. Hill insinuated same. Only Swoopes based it on things that were not true and blatantly false.

You are saying their opinions to be based on the same reasons to force them into your Dem, woke victim mentality narrative.

Did Williams or Hill claim blacks can’t be racist?

Last edited by The Big Dunn; 03-22-2024, 10:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Wrong? huh?

Swoopes was on a podcast, Williams on Get Up, Hill on social media. WTF?

Swoopes ranted, Williams was debating with another panelist, Hill responded regarding Shaq and Barkley’ debate.

They all have different reasons for why she isn’t great. Williams believes Clark is not because she hasn’t won a championship. Hill insinuated same. Only Swoopes based it on things that were not true and blatantly false.

You are saying their opinions to be based on the same reasons to force them into your Dem, woke victim mentality narrative.

They all refused to give Clark full props for being great. It ain’t that hard to understand.

And yes, the Dem woke crap is exactly why some people’s minds are so twisted up and addled. The leftist mainstream rag USA Today even had an article with the headline “Women’s basketball needs faces of future to be Black.”

Don’t forget that.

Comment

They all refused to give Clark full props for being great. It ain’t that hard to understand.

And yes, the Dem woke crap is exactly why some people’s minds are so twisted up and addled. The leftist mainstream rag USA Today even had an article with the headline “Women’s basketball needs faces of future to be Black.”

Don’t forget that.
        For different reasons. 2 non race related. One absolutely race related. That shouldn’t be hard to understand either.

You sadly have become someone that believes that because it is easier to say that then address the points made.

Yeah we discussed that. I pointed out the major themes from the article. The author is a white woman.

Have you actually read the article yet?

Comment

For different reasons. 2 non race related. One absolutely race related. That shouldn’t be hard to understand either.

You sadly have become someone that believes that because it is easier to say that then address the points made.

Yeah we discussed that. I pointed out the major themes from the article. The author is a white woman.

Have you actually read the article yet?
          The reasons they use to try to justify their terrible take are weak and beside the point, in the end they are ALL scrambling to find a way to refuse to acknowledge that Clark is great. Not that she is the GOAT, which could be debatable. But just simply that she is already great.

White women can be racist too. Just like black people can. It’s that whole woke sickness and groupthink that I was talking about.

Comment

• posters saying they arent triggered by caitlin clark but they have dragged this thread into page 18 lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Madison View Post
              posters saying they arent triggered by caitlin clark but they have dragged this thread into page 18 lol
              The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
              Madison boxing Prince Madison likes this.

Comment

The reasons they use to try to justify their terrible take are weak and beside the point, in the end they are ALL scrambling to find a way to refuse to acknowledge that Clark is great. Not that she is the GOAT, which could be debatable. But just simply that she is already great.

White women can be racist too. Just like black people can. It’s that whole woke sickness and groupthink that I was talking about.
                I am fine if you disagree with their individual reasoning. Just don’t create a false narrative where they all are coming from the same mentality when they clearly are not.

Agreed.

You didn’t answer, did you read the article?

Comment

I am fine if you disagree with their individual reasoning. Just don’t create a false narrative where they all are coming from the same mentality when they clearly are not.

Agreed.

You didn’t answer, did you read the article?
                  Racism will find many way to try and justify itself, Dunn. Yes or no?

I read the article and disagree with the racist headline. JuJu Watkins is currently a freshman, before her career is through she might very well break Caitlin’s record. If she becomes the face of women’s basketball I would absolutely love it because she represents SoCal.

But it should be because she earned it not just because she is black.

Comment

Racism will find many way to try and justify itself, Dunn. Yes or no?

I read the article and disagree with the racist headline. JuJu Watkins is currently a freshman, before her career is through she might very well break Caitlin’s record. If she becomes the face of women’s basketball I would absolutely love it because she represents SoCal.

But it should be because she earned it not just because she is black.
                    Yes. You are forcing all 3 opinions into racism for no real reason other than you like that narrative.

Hildalgo on Notre Dame is from NJ. My son knows her. Agreed if either of them, or the Texas freshman, or anyone does it should be based solely on gameplay, like Clark and JuJu.

Yeah the headline as you know is to grab attention.

The primary points in the article were Bueckers and Plum, white players, talking about how they feel they are marketed more because they are white and straight players in a sport that is predominantly black.

That is why the author thinks the face should be black.

Comment

You’re asking me how Sheryl Swoopes’ comment is an example of groupthink? Very simple. Democrats encourage having a victim mentality and focus on only white racism being bad. Which leads directly to thinking that “black people can’t be racist.”​

I was a registered Democrat for many years so I can easily find many Dems I don’t have a problem with. Tulsi Gabbard for example.

I never said only black voters are stupid. But it’s definitely stupid to automatically vote for a party just because you’ve been conditioned to do it, without actually considering the consequences. It’s how you get Democrat politicians running big cities into the ground with illegal immigrants, defunded police departments, and soft-on-crime district attorneys.

Why is this topic a “race baiting embarrassment?” It’s been discussed on sports shows, social media, and in USA Today but I can’t make a thread about it? Seeing some black people show ignorance and double standards might make you feel uncomfortable but that’s no reason to ignore it.
                      I showed you the percentages that other minorities vote Democrat...all over 50%, but you only had a problem with Blacks. No problem with Jews, Asians, or Latinos, which all consistently vote Democrat over Republican.

It's ignorant of you to assume Black people vote because they are "conditioned." Conditioned by whom? Jews vote Dem at a rate of 70%, but you didn't say they were conditioned or have anything to say about them at all. It's always about Black people with you.

What outlets discussed whether Swoopes comments about Clark are racist comments? I'd like to read their discussions on it. USA today believes they were racist comments? Can you pass me the links because I would love to see if any respectable outlets claim they were racist comments.

Comment

Working...
                      X