No announcement yet.

How would you create a police state?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you create a police state?

Would you relax the laws and allow crime to run rampant all the while letting 10 million illegal and a lot of times unvetted immigrants in from different nations?

Wait for something bad to happen and then over correct things?

With my pee pee

Comment

Easy... Keep Biden in office, am I right boys?

Man what's the deal with these wokie liberals?

I tried to order a Burger the other day and I was stopped and asked for my pronouns. I said I identify as a VEGAN LOL!1!!

Comment

Start with lock downs and mask mandates

begin small with minor humiliations

then avalanche these violations until you dominate the population

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          Easy... Keep Biden in office, am I right boys?

Man what's the deal with these wokie liberals?

I tried to order a Burger the other day and I was stopped and asked for my pronouns. I said I identify as a VEGAN LOL!1!!
          Idk about all of that. I believe both sides wouldn’t mind a population they could control more easily

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
            With my pee pee

you’re a skinwalker. You have no pee pee.

Comment

Manufacture a pandemic...or some other national emergency while declaring Martial Law.
              Beercules Beercules likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                Would you relax the laws and allow crime to run rampant all the while letting 10 million illegal and a lot of times unvetted immigrants in from different nations?

Wait for something bad to happen and then over correct things?
                Yes, you let crime run rampant to prime the machine for the inevitable backlash. Yes, you destroy the borders because you cannot have social soliderity with sketchy borders. Then? you go after the institution of the family. You socially model behavior that makes effeminite men look good, and strong men look menacing. Things like having men in media discourse have lilting voices... encouraging behavior, language, and fashion that disowns the family unit... You encourage the most socially deviant actions in this context and make it appear that this group is a majority.

then you start messing with the money supply. You want to destroy any currency that cannot be absolutely tracked. Your goal being absolute control of currency... So you destroy crypto... which competes for a similar mechanism with a different goal. You set up a bunch of young idiots, make sure they are backed, then destroy them for doing the same thing any market maker does. You make sure that these kids are praised as brilliant while the main idiot (NOT SaM) cannot even "hedge" despite coming from a hedge fund (Caroline yes). You make sure to continue to press... until the government can step in and do the same thing with crypto.

Alas, you now have destroyed the currency, the borders of all social institutions that defined a culture, For example, Swedish people are made to feel guilty that they are not accommodating to sociopathic, reactionary rapists invadng their society... And the family... there is no basic family unit, only sexually confused, troubled individuals with no resistance and no ability to protect and raise a family... better have government step up right? Of course you make sure the education system also teaches nonsense, like Common Core, so smart kids are neglected, average students are dumbed down, behavoirs modified so they can tolerate boredom all day...And do not forget to tell the slaves looking for a good way to serve master (getting a good job) that college is a waste of time and money! The more cut off from education the better! Your almost done!!!!

And finally, with the dumbed down, uneducated, nutritionally and mentally dilapitated citizenry, who are breaking down more and more... You were able to take their guns after a few more instances of people going insane and false flags... you now have defenseless people, with no anchor points, no culture, no families, afraid they may insult some other individual by using a bad pronoun... YOU bring in the final straw!!!! Nationalism! You divide the masses up convincing them that any nationality they were born into was there doing! So naturally If I am Polish and you are Ukranian, and He is Black, she is Samoan, despite living together for years? we must hate and kill each other!

And that my friend is what they are doing...

Comment

Mirror what Giuliani did with stop and frisk- use police to harass innocent people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Mirror what Giuliani did with stop and frisk- use police to harass innocent people.

Comment

Working...
                    X