No announcement yet.

Why Do I ALWAYS Fixate On A Woman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Do I ALWAYS Fixate On A Woman?

I don’t get it. I think it’s like, super weird. Since I was 12, or even younger, there has always been a woman who I’ve been fixated with, or who I’ve had a crush on.

I think it’s weird. Almost like a mental abnormality. It’s almost like I subconsciously seek out and attach myself to a woman and it comes off the wrong way and drives away potential partners. I imagine this is why I’m single. Sometimes I act out on these fixations, and other times I don’t, but once I’m fixated on a woman, I can’t move on until a new fixation takes place. There’s always someone who I have a “crush” on.

Its not super consuming in the way that it’s gonna affect my day to day activities. I just think it affects my love life for sure. Like I can go through a list of women who I’ve had a “thing” for. What’s even weirder is that, it’s usually one after another. It’s never 2 at the same time.

Even when I was like, in middle school, I remember there was only 1 or 2 women who I was really really into. Both kind of at the same time, but not really. Then once the one made it clear she wasn’t interested, I moved onto the next one. It’s literally one after another.

Even in 3rd grade, I remember the student teacher who I was in love with. And I made it very obvious too, cuz I was like, 9 yrs old and didn’t know how to act.

Even now most recently, there’s the 19 yr old at the gym. I’ve had a thing for her for awhile now, even though she’s clearly no longer interested and she has had the same boyfriend for at least 5 or 6 months now. This one hurts the most, because I can tell that she was interested in me, but something happened along the way where she lost interest in me. Now I’m still stuck on her and can’t seem to stop thinking about her.

All those years watching **** and wanking have ruined you.

Comment

Originally posted by -TAKEOVER- View Post
      All those years watching **** and wanking have ruined you.
      Yeah man **** is bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Yeah man **** is bad.
        Yep it's a good way to become addicted to your hand lol.
        Beercules Beercules likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by -TAKEOVER- View Post

Yep it's a good way to become addicted to your hand lol.
          Funny story. True story.

I broke my wrist when I was 13 and in prime yanking years.

I learned to use my left hand that way can write and do pretty much everything left

But I just don't think it's healthy for a man to watch like all the time

Comment

I used to be the same way when I was younger, until my late 20s/early 30s.

Sooner or later you realize most women aren't all that special, and eventually you get less fixated on a particular woman.

You realize you don't even like her qualities that much, you're just infatuated with some kind of fantasy version of who that person truly is.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Funny story. True story.

I broke my wrist when I was 13 and in prime yanking years.

I learned to use my left hand that way can write and do pretty much everything left

But I just don't think it's healthy for a man to watch like all the time
              Isn't that what happened to James Braddock, or something like that. Maybe they'll make a movie about you one day.
              Beercules Beercules likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Sooner or later you realize most women aren't all that special, and eventually you get less fixated on a particular woman.

You realize you don't even like her qualities that much, you're just infatuated with some kind of fantasy version of who that person truly is.
                Wise words Brother Wanker.

Shalom
                Willy Wanker Willy Wanker likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

Isn't that what happened to James Braddock, or something like that. Maybe they'll make a movie about you one day.
                  yeah he had some sort of hand injury in the movie.

Great flick

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Hearing this makes me have hope, but being so depraved of women for most of my life makes me think that it might be farther down the line for me. Probably more like 40’s or 50’s.

I just need a few good bl0jobs every once in a while to hold me over, then I’ll be good.

Comment

Working...
                    X