No announcement yet.

Artists you feel are overrated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    Keith Richards. I swear he's on almost every top 10 guitarists of all time list, and he wasn't even the best guitarist in his own band.

The Foo Fighters are very overrated, although Dave Grohl is a great drummer and ironically he's one of the main reasons why I don't consider Nirvana overrated like a lot of people do. He brought a lot of life and energy to their sound.

I don't count pop stars as "artists," they're more like hacks who couldn't make it as p..rn stars, so they cosplayed as singers and musicians and were extremely lucky to make 10x more money that way.

Tell them how you really feel

But I agree and that description pretty much applies to over hype acts like Mariah Carey, Dusty Springfield, Beyonce, Madonna, Janet Jackson etc
    Willy Wanker Willy Wanker likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

My pretty lil sister sell boob jobs to flat chested hoes. She looks like Sandra bullack except my sister makes hoes happy!

I had a cyst on my back her doctor took it out gratis! Free.

he offered to remove a few facial scares and I told him to f off
      Rugged good looks is never overrated

What do you think of the BTS craze...is it annoying over there ?

Comment

Elvis, Beyonce, Eminem, Michael Jackson ( 2nd half of career) Jay-Z, The Beetles, Black Eye peas, 2pac( skills)

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

Rugged good looks is never overrated

What do you think of the BTS craze...is it annoying over there ?
          I bought my first wife ****. Ashe said it’s the least I can dozzsheriok A few watches she left me crying at lAz herkawyer gave me a one lump sum. I paid

she Naoko said if you don’t cheat on me I will be your wife

Comment

Michael has been mentioned a lot. I kinda feel the same. I think his Jackson 5 years and Off The Wall were great but the 80s era was just wack and cheesy and hasn't aged well
            Last edited by JCrash123; 02-25-2022, 02:23 AM.

Comment

Funnily enough, everyone that has been mentioned had/has long careers, made a bunch of money, known worldwide, in the music HOF (or will be), has hits on top of hits....

Robert Allen Zimmerman sucks balls

Comment

Underrated is my homie joe… we met in prison. I was on a 90 day violation, Joe is a big white dude. I noticed he was sketching

Comment

Jean Michel Jarre
                  Mike Oldfield
                  AC/DC...anything after For Those About to Rock
                  Wavy Navy Pooh
                  BodyBagz BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

Totally disagree on Beetles, Elvis and AC/DC. Overrated would be most of the crap that people like these days. Like Justin Bieber, One Direction and all that teeny bopper crap. Just about anything in the top 40 after 1995 really.

Comment

Queen, Elton John, Guns N Roses, Foo Fighters, Chili Peppers

Comment

Working...
                      X