X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
    The United States is on the verge of an economic collapse,
    the risk of a recession is inevitable, said Lawrence McDonald,
    former vice president of investment bank Lehman Brothers.

According to him, in the next two months we should expect a sharp decline
    in economic activity and US GDP, as well as the bankruptcy of another 50 banks in the US.
    ^^So this basement dwelling cum stain posts this anti-US propaganda and man down 'likes' it. But then claims that he's the most pro-US guy here as he cheers for his own country to collapse

I put 'lawrence mcdonald US economic collapse' into google, no results. Did you make this one up or just too embarrassed to say where you read it?

I remember the days when Gringo would post his sources, but then we all started pointing out how unreliable moonofalabama is so now him and man down post these random sentences they read on twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post

OK it's time to set the record straight. You want to do an account bet that I said it's over and biden won?
      Stop deflecting about what you originally said about Trump being reinstated, you’re using weasel language. I don’t care that after months of making a fool of yourself you probably conceded how silly the conspiratorial nonsense you believed was and it dawned upon you that Trump was never coming back. My original post wasn’t what you said about Biden it was about what you said about Trump, and specifically about Trump coming back, I personally remember you being adamant about it spamming the board with silly posts to prove your point much in the same way you’re doing now with this war.
      Kris Silver Kris Silver likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post

^^So this basement dwelling cum stain posts this anti-US propaganda and man down 'likes' it. But then claims that he's the most pro-US guy here as he cheers for his own country to collapse

I put 'lawrence mcdonald US economic collapse' into google, no results. Did you make this one up or just too embarrassed to say where you read it?

I remember the days when Gringo would post his sources, but then we all started pointing out how unreliable moonofalabama is so now him and man down post these random sentences they read on twitter.
        Mandown is a fake American, only American when he gets to wear his teams colors, but totally incapable of seeing past the countries best interest, on the contrary he roots against it. But hey he’ll show you his American flag pole and an American hat though!

Comment

• Terrorussia with a new horrible terror attack on innocent civilians.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

Stop deflecting about what you originally said about Trump being reinstated, you’re using weasel language. I don’t care that after months of making a fool of yourself you probably conceded how silly the conspiratorial nonsense you believed was and it dawned upon you that Trump was never coming back. My original post wasn’t what you said about Biden it was about what you said about Trump, and specifically about Trump coming back, I personally remember you being adamant about it spamming the board with silly posts to prove your point much in the same way you’re doing now with this war.
            I'm not deflecting anything. I said biden won and Trump lost. It's that simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

Mandown is a fake American, only American when he gets to wear his teams colors, but totally incapable of seeing past the countries best interest, on the contrary he roots against it. But hey he’ll show you his American flag pole and an American hat though!
              Hahaha this is funny AG! Yes I'm a fake American. Oh so you think our countries best interests are at war all the time?

When this all backfires just remember you were warned.

Oh and personally, I don't give a **** what you think Jimbo. You won't shame me into supporting this BS war. Go get another covid shot Jim, they work.

Comment

• "The cover up" but we're thr good guys!

https://seymourhersh.substack.com/p/...m_medium=email

Comment

• Three-quarters of NATO members aren’t meeting their basic commitments—which are already too low—but they want the U.S. to spend more on Ukraine. No.

https://twitter.com/HawleyMO/status/...6VF4pIqYw&s=19

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post

hahahhahah Clegg is getting angry ,
                    got a lot of nerf coming to me about misinformation,
                    you come from the Country of disinformation,
                    why are there still shells , rockets and now shovels Clegg??
                    The British ministry of Defence told me they were out in April Clegg ,
                    Where are they getting these shoves Clegg

Is the 3 tomatoes and 2 cucumbers rule aggravating you?
                    Did you lose a loved one because the NHS took hours to arrive?
                    Is it the fact that concerning water scarcity and drinking water , UK is code black and worst of in Europe?
                    Or is it that you have the lowest quality of bathing water?
                    Or is it that your little empire is collapsing and nobody in the world agrees with you and wants got be your friend anymore?

I'm too busy too be offended because i'm just busy rejoicing we are winning this war against Ukraine plus 50 NATO countries,
                    Financially , Militarily and Geopolitically.
                    times are good , good times are coming , just not for you and your liberal ideology and the rules based order
                    Last edited by EL_GRINGO; 03-22-2023, 10:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post

Hahaha this is funny AG! Yes I'm a fake American. Oh so you think our countries best interests are at war all the time?

When this all backfires just remember you were warned.

Oh and personally, I don't give a **** what you think Jimbo. You won't shame me into supporting this BS war. Go get another covid shot Jim, they work.
                      When they can't get you, they are trying to play the anti American card,
                      this is nonsense and they tried that with me too,
                      He will still be s u c k i n g off the Nuland and the gang when he is eating his mayonaise sandwich from his tent on venice beach boulevard with the rest of the homeless.
                      You are one of the only real patriots on here i have seen commenting on this issue along with Beercules.

Comment

Working...
                      X