This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post

Lol I told rockin that Trump would never be reinstated. How does this lie keep getting spread? Whose thr one spreading lies on here? You!
    You’re just going to lie now like I and everyone else on this board didn’t see you post conspiratorial nonsense of Trump being reinstated and coming back all throughout 2021? Atleast have the humility and decency to admit that you were utterly wrong.0
    Kris Silver Kris Silver likes this.

Comment

You can't be this dumb. You know I rock everything American. This **** is too funny. Flag pole in my yard. 5 American flag hats that I rotate daily. Flag sticker on my truck.

Just STFU and buy your ticket already. Again, you guys can swallow what the government is selling you all you want. Just because I don't agree with this dog **** war doesn't mean I support Russia.

But hey, say what ya want. One minute I'm "too pro American" the next I'm a putin lover lol. Make up your minds.

Oh you have an American flag and American paraphernalia? So do I and so does half the rest of the country, that doesn’t make you anymore American. I

In fact your words speak much louder than whatever outward image you’re trying to portray. You actively root against America and its interests, as this thread has proved. Being American isn’t just about supporting the country when your side is in office, it’s also supporting your current President when he has bipartisan support, which in the case of Ukraine he has overwhelming bipartisan support.

In any case you should be fighting right now in Russia helping prevent the spread of the NWO, which is represented by the “evil” empire that is America which you proudly sport the flag of. Talk about confused identity… remember when you wrote this?

Originally posted by man down View Post

You can have your NWO, it's not for me. For that reason alone I hope Russia succeeds. We wanted to play this game, now we face the consequences of what we've done..

Have my NWO, oh you mean America ? Yeah I’ll have America and you can have Russia, Im sure they’ll welcome you there with open arms in your American flag hat.
      Last edited by JimRaynor; 03-21-2023, 09:05 PM.
      Kris Silver Kris Silver likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

You’re just going to lie now like I and everyone else on this board didn’t see you post conspiratorial nonsense of Trump being reinstated and coming back all throughout 2021? Atleast have the humility and decency to admit that you were utterly wrong.0
        OK it's time to set the record straight. You want to do a account bet that I said it's over and biden won?

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

Where you at Jim? It's time to set the record straight on this. Hey Trav you said I denied that biden won also. You want part of this account bet?

Comment

Umm I provided a link to other corruption. Did you not read it? I even used a liberal outlet.
            I saw the twitter one with a guy and a Rolls-Royce

Anyways

Waste your time with someone else

I dont care about money, corruption, freedom, democracy

Or whatever ppl want to give lip service to

All i care about is dead Russians

Blown up Russians tanks, sunk russian ships, downed russian aircraft

It soothes me like a cold glass of beer after a hard day at work

More dead Russians please

More weapons to Ukraine

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              No US Troops in Ukraine ! Period!

advisors are already there. They have all they need.

Wagner sends waves of convicts during early morning hours.

Trained Ruskies come in and hold their positions. Hence the slow advance.

Russia can’t effectively used a combined task force.

Oh well. Have fun.
              I dont even think we have much advisors in Ukraine

We can just train them across the border in like Romania and Poland

Anyways it's so nice to just give ppl money and weapons and they do the fighting

Better than sending our own troops to fight or arming worthless ppl that dont even fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

I saw the twitter one with a guy and a Rolls-Royce

Anyways

Waste your time with someone else

I dont care about money, corruption, freedom, democracy

Or whatever ppl want to give lip service to

All i care about is dead Russians

Blown up Russians tanks, sunk russian ships, downed russian aircraft

It soothes me like a cold glass of beer after a hard day at work

More dead Russians please

More weapons to Ukraine
                Yes, I fully understand you just want more war.
                Oh and the link was right there and you choose to pick the twiiter link after talking **** about Twitter lol. Why didn't you click thr left wing rag instead?

Comment

• Yup we love more wars!

ISRAELI AIR STRIKE TARGETS SYRIA'S ALEPPO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT CAUSING SOME DAMAGE TO IT -SYRIAN DEFENSE MINISTRY

Comment

• Russia to use Chinese yuan instead of US dollars to settle trade with Asia, Africa, and Latin America. Video included.

https://twitter.com/WatcherGuru/stat...5kI8aTz7A&s=19

Comment

Yes, I fully understand you just want more war.
                      Oh and the link was right there and you choose to pick the twiiter link after talking **** about Twitter lol. Why didn't you click thr left wing rag instead?
                      What post are you talking about?

link me and I might click it if I care

Comment

Working...
                      X