This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    The head of a national bank can afford a Rolls Royce? Shocking. Clearly he stole a batch of ammo to barter it for his vehicle.
    Lol never a better time than when Americans are paying the wages.

Comment

• Are we expecting another war?

Hospitals and Medical Clinics in Armenia have reportedly been ordered by the Ministry of Defense to begin stockpiling and replenishing their Blood Supplies.

Comment

• 100% and the admin pushed them to do this. Congrats dumbass!

China and Russia] that are growing closer together,see useful purposes for chafing and bustling at "rules based order" they wanna change the rules of that game. In fact they want to see the rest world play by their rules - John Kirby

Comment

• Haha our new foreign policy. What do gay rights have to do with foreign policy? Why are they pushing gay stuff so hard on everyone? What's the deal? I'm a ok with someone being gay. Matter of fact my new fishing partner is gay. But even he said, they're going way overboard.

https://twitter.com/townhallcom/stat...n-IIX8yiQ&s=19

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
            Are we expecting another war?

Hospitals and Medical Clinics in Armenia have reportedly been ordered by the Ministry of Defense to begin stockpiling and replenishing their Blood Supplies.
            Another war? The bullchit between Armenia and Azerbaijan has been flaring up and down for just about ever. Nothing goes on in a vacuum however and I'd place a solid bet (if I was a betting dude) on an Azeri offensive to coincide with an imminent Ukrainian offensive cos that's what happened back in September. Hard to call it coincidence whatever your interpretation.

Russia has a treaty to uphold with Armenia and it's forces are already stretched thin. Call me conspiratorial if you like but to me the connection is obvious although whether the direction is coming from Washington, Ankara or is simply opportunism from Baku ain't possible to prove one way or another. Either way if Russia fails to protect it's allies and uphold the CSTO it'll be a further erosion of Moscows credibility in it's own back yard. Ain't hard to see who gains.

Comment

• Quick debunk this!
              South Africa sides with Russia. Thanks Joe.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRvd5XtH/

Comment

• Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post

Another war? The bullchit between Armenia and Azerbaijan has been flaring up and down for just about ever. Nothing goes on in a vacuum however and I'd place a solid bet (if I was a betting dude) on an Azeri offensive to coincide with an imminent Ukrainian offensive cos that's what happened back in September. Hard to call it coincidence whatever your interpretation.

Russia has a treaty to uphold with Armenia and it's forces are already stretched thin. Call me conspiratorial if you like but to me the connection is obvious although whether the direction is coming from Washington, Ankara or is simply opportunism from Baku ain't possible to prove one way or another. Either way if Russia fails to protect it's allies and uphold the CSTO it'll be a further erosion of Moscows credibility in it's own back yard. Ain't hard to see who gains.
                Thanks bruh.

Iranian Military Aircraft have reportedly been conducting Surveillance Flights along the Azerbaijani Border for the last several hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post

Lol you also believed Russia had no ammo or men left. Save it.
                  Ugh yeah because both those things were true. Russia enlisted the help of North Korea, China, and Iran for ammo, and had to do a national mobilization to replenish their forces. That’s much different than peddling outrageous conspiracy theories and fantasies like Trump will be reinstated president.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

Ugh yeah because both those things were true. Russia enlisted the help of North Korea, China, and Iran for ammo, and had to do a national mobilization to replenish their forces. That’s much different than peddling outrageous conspiracy theories and fantasies like Trump will be reinstated president.

Lol I told rockin that Trump would never be reinstated. How does this lie keep getting spread? Who's thr one spreading lies on here? You!

Comment

• No US Troops in Ukraine ! Period!

advisors are already there. They have all they need.

Wagner sends waves of convicts during early morning hours.

Trained Ruskies come in and hold their positions. Hence the slow advance.

Russia can’t effectively used a combined task force.

Oh well. Have fun.
                      GhostofDempsey GhostofDempsey likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X