Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seahawks did it

Comment

• Another big loss for the Niners

SAN FRANCISCO --San Francisco linebacker Aldon Smith will miss Thursday night's game at St. Louis and perhaps sit out longer, 49ers CEO Jed York said Sunday.

Smith will seek treatment following his arrest Friday for suspicion of driving under the influence. After Sunday's loss to the Colts, Smith apologized and acknowledged he will get help, but didn't field questions.

(read more)
      http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?story...09&src=desktop

Comment

• it's disappointing, but as stated before....on paper we have one if not the best players but it's all about chemistry.

i'm more disappointed on Kap for not looking like a Kap'n.

Comment

• Perhaps the Indianapolis fans were too loud in candlestick?

Comment

• Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
            Perhaps the Indianapolis fans were too loud in candlestick?

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              The 2nd year jinx maybe rearing it's ugly head boys......but not to worry Coach H shall prevail..........

all kidding aside....this Thursday IS A MUST WIN......

Comment

• Lot of injuries/mistakes being made. I'm not giving up just yet, but they HAVE to get this win on Thursday.

I am 100% backing Gore with his frustrations. I was *****ing the entire 2nd half that he wasn't getting the ball enough. Dude had his way with Indy in the 1st quarter, and got what? 11 carries total?

I understand the injuries to the WR corp, but they're not doing a single damn thing that got them to the SB last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                  The 2nd year jinx maybe rearing it's ugly head boys......but not to worry Coach H shall prevail..........

all kidding aside....this Thursday IS A MUST WIN......

That's OK Ric.

Misery enjoys company !!!

Signed...... Giant fan !!!

Comment

• In Kap I Trust

Comment

• I trust Kap. But we need a little better play calling, imo.

Comment

Working...
                      X