**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrow niners vs rams

Comment

• You guys need to get back to smashmouth football. You're a run first team. Then Kap can exploit his arm strength and deep threats off the play actions.

Comment

• I said it and I meant it..........tonight IS A MUST WIN..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden View Post
          You guys need to get back to smashmouth football. You're a run first team. Then Kap can exploit his arm strength and deep threats off the play actions.

pretty much...gotta give their defense some time to breathe

Comment

• Pretty much a must win tonight. To start off 1-3, 0-2 in the division..... no bueno.

Rams played us real tough last year, too.

I haven't went ape shit over one of my teams losing in a minute, but tonight might be the night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Pretty much a must win tonight. To start off 1-3, 0-2 in the division..... no bueno.

Rams played us real tough last year, too.

I haven't went ape shit over one of my teams losing in a minute, but tonight might be the night.
              No doubt they gotta come out like the season is on the line.........(its not but still)

Comment

• Kap needs to run and/or put on a thread that he's going to, I'm sure he's dying to put in 6 on his own and kiss the arm

we're down Aldon Smith plus Patrick Davis and Vernon Davis are questionable, it's gonna be tough tonight

like all of you said, tonight is a must win!

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  Kap needs to run and/or put on a thread that he's going to, I'm sure he's dying to put in 6 on his own and kiss the arm

we're down Aldon Smith plus Patrick Davis and Vernon Davis are questionable, it's gonna be tough tonight

like all of you said, tonight is a must win!
                  That Aldon situation is such fuknbullsh#t..........fookn guy....he better not waste all that talent..........

Comment

• The sub-par running game, stupid penalties, injuries, a full off-season for teams to game plan for Kap, big bulls eye on the back.

The loss of Crabtree hurt. He was Kaps favorite target last season.

I liked the Boldin pickup, and the first game against the Pack looked amazing, but I didn't see that holding through.

So you got an inept offense so far, putting the strain on a dynamic, but flawed defense.

I never did see another 13-3 season like many did. I thought 11-5, and the NFC West title, and we shall see in the playoffs.

Got to win tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      The sub-par running game, stupid penalties, injuries, a full off-season for teams to game plan for Kap, big bulls eye on the back.

The loss of Crabtree hurt. He was Kaps favorite target last season.

I liked the Boldin pickup, and the first game against the Pack looked amazing, but I didn't see that holding through.

So you got an inept offense so far, putting the strain on a dynamic, but flawed defense.

I never did see another 13-3 season like many did. I thought 11-5, and the NFC West title, and we shall see in the playoffs.

Got to win tonight.

Comment

Working...
                      X