**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    is gore shot?
    I'm not sure I'll say he's shot but he sure hasn't looked good in these two games

Comment

• Gore had a great game. 16 yards? Beastin!

Speaking of Beastin, Lynch seems to LOVE playing the niners. Last threeprevious games over a hundred yards, yesterday 99 with three TDs.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        Gore had a great game. 16 yards? Beastin!

Speaking of Beastin, Lynch seems to LOVE playing the niners. Last threeprevious games over a hundred yards, yesterday 99 with three TDs.
        We was rolling out the red carpet for him every time he touched the ball

Comment

• Lmao Sherman is hilarious! He's telling every one that Jim Harbaugh snubbed him after he said good job coach, but he's trollin you can see he tapped him then ran away not giving Harbaugh a chance hahaha

"I told him good job, good game, but he didn't give me nothing back," Sherman told NFL Network. "I guess sportsmanship doesn't go both ways."

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            niners are seahawks' *****.

the truth.

embarassing.

san f a g needs to go join arena league.
            Hahhaha....some people are just fookin DENSE......talk about the casual OVERREACTING fan...

It's one game folks....one...and yeah the Seahawks got our number....and they played one helluva game...they got a squad so they should....but so do we....we will see them again at home and again in the playoffs....we will have our chance to redeem our selves....so

Comment

Lmao Sherman is hilarious! He's telling every one that Jim Harbaugh snubbed him after he said good job coach, but he's trollin you can see he tapped him then ran away not giving Harbaugh a chance hahaha

"I told him good job, good game, but he didn't give me nothing back," Sherman told NFL Network. "I guess sportsmanship doesn't go both ways."

-'how were you able to hold bold in to just one catch the entire night?'

-'I don't think that one catch was on me!'

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
                -'how were you able to hold bold in to just one catch the entire night?'

-'I don't think that one catch was on me!'

Lol
                Lol and he's right Sherman wasnt on him that play. He definitely backed up his mouth last night, the entire defense did. Finally a good pass rush too, Avril and Bennet make a huge difference. And Clemons and Irvin are coming back soon!
                Last edited by ИATAS; 09-16-2013, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Lol and he's right Sherman wasnt on him that play. He definitely backed up his mouth last night, the entire defense did. Finally a good pass rush too, Avril and Bennet make a huge difference. And Clemons and Irvin are coming back soon!
                  Can't wait until we get harvin back and see how it elevates our offense to another level. Dudes a matchup nightmare.

Here's to hoping we play better on the road this year, and get home field advantage in the playoffs.

As far as 49er fans, no reason to panic. Just a few things to take away from this game;

-Seahawks are the best team in the NFL....in Seattle

-49ers are the worst team in the NFL....in Seattle

-9ers need to get their running game together.

Can't wait for the Dec 8th rematch

Comment

How many of them b1tches do ya'll think he's fooked??? damn lucky bastards!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
                      Can't wait until we get harvin back and see how it elevates our offense to another level. Dudes a matchup nightmare.

Here's to hoping we play better on the road this year, and get home field advantage in the playoffs.

As far as 49er fans, no reason to panic. Just a few things to take away from this game;

-Seahawks are the best team in the NFL....in Seattle

-49ers are the worst team in the NFL....in Seattle

-9ers need to get their running game together.

Can't wait for the Dec 8th rematch
                      Yep, comes down to road games. Seattle should go 8-0 again this year at home again. They have a bizarre road schedule this year. They play the entire AFC South. Wtf? Hou and Indy on the road.
                      Last edited by ИATAS; 09-16-2013, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X