Collapse
No announcement yet.

**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm gonna open up a store right outside CenturyLink Field next year and sell Hearing Aids, I'm sure 80% of all those loud ass fans will need them by then

I usually put my TV volume at 49 for the Niner games (it's my thing) and I had bring it down from that thanks to those rowdy fans

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        I'm gonna open up a store right outside CenturyLink Field next year and sell Hearing Aids, I'm sure 80% of all those loud ass fans will need them by then

I usually put my TV volume at 49 for the Niner games (it's my thing) and I had bring it down from that thanks to those rowdy fans

Seachickens put their foots up our collective asses for a 2nd time in as many games at their house. It's safe to say we better win the NFC West, and not have to play them on the road in the playoffs.

Comment

• I believe in those two games Seattle's won 71-16. So god help you if Seattle wins the division haha

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            I believe in those two games Seattle's won 71-16. So god help you if Seattle wins the division haha
            He's not a Niner fan, I asked him yesterday to strike the Seahawks secondary with lighting and he didn't

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              He's not a Niner fan, I asked him yesterday to strike the Seahawks secondary with lighting and he didn't

they woulda caught that lightning and ran it back for 6

Seahawks look like the class of that division...like Nat said, if they have homefield, forget about it...they're going to the Super Bowl

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                they woulda caught that lightning and ran it back for 6

Seahawks look like the class of that division...like Nat said, if they have homefield, forget about it...they're going to the Super Bowl
                Will be interesting when Harvin joins the team mid season. SEA still really hasn't got their offense going yet.

Comment

Will be interesting when Harvin joins the team mid season. SEA still really hasn't got their offense going yet.

that's the scary part...me and my buds were talkin about that last night...they're not even clicking on all cylinders yet...that team is built for the playoffs

Comment

Lol and he's right Sherman wasnt on him that play. He definitely backed up his mouth last night, the entire defense did. Finally a good pass rush too, Avril and Bennet make a huge difference. And Clemons and Irvin are coming back soon!
                    Not to mention, we'll be getting browner back soon as well. Thurmonds been playing great, but there's something to be said about browner/the legion of boom complete.

Comment

Solid team man! Going to be tough for any teams in NFC if they get homefield advantage throughout the playoffs. Its their time now.

Comment

Working...
                      X