Collapse
No announcement yet.

When did you realise you had peaked and were past prime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I called out my 22yr old cousin to a race lol. I was quicker off the line but midway this fuker started catching up and took me at the finish line.

I was fuming inside and wanted to run it back but I knew I had to let this one go.

Nobody beats father time for reals..

Comment

I peaked at around 6. Maybe 7.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
        I peaked at about 36 maybe 37, though the realization of that fact didn’t occur to me till I was well into my 40’s
        Do you prefer peaking then or early blooming in high school to college like some of your friends

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          When I called out my 22yr old cousin to a race lol. I was quicker off the line but midway this fuker started catching up and took me at the finish line.

I was fuming inside and wanted to run it back but I knew I had to let this one go.

Nobody beats father time for reals..
          I’m maybe 29. I bump into a guy I had met many years prior at track and field. Some out of town guy who had just moved here.

Anyway, we are all drunk af sitting around a fire and I tell the guy I want a rematch. That I think I beat him in that 100 meter final and was robbed when we were 12 years old lol.

I blast off the starting line and have a lead but my bad knee gives out and the loose gravel didn’t help. Went sliding across the ground as he completed the 100 meter.

I can’t run at full speed anymore. I have to keep it at about 80%. What a sad reality.
          GrandpaBernard GrandpaBernard likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
            I peaked at about 36 maybe 37, though the realization of that fact didn’t occur to me till I was well into my 40’s
            Yeah, I hear you.

It's been a gradual decline for me since I hit about 40-ish.

Spatial awareness. Reaction time. Eye sight.

Things that I wouldn't even have to think about, I now have to actually, well, think about.

I'm slower. Can't react as quick. Not as explosive

But I don't think I have ever been as physically strong as I am right now.

Old man strength, yelling at the clouds.

Comment

My dick still gets hard on command, I guess I'm still in my prime.

For now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                I don't think I ever had a prime or a peak.
                Hello Rocky!

Comment

Physically I peaked at 25/26, financially im only getting my feet wet.

Comment

Working...
                  X