Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Report: There are 555 Whites in prison for every 100,000 in Texas compared to 3,862 Blacks in prison for every 100,000 in Texas

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post

You're the one making disgusting bull**** allegations, you dumb ****. I'd stomp a little ****** dick sucker like you in real life. I'd scrape you off on the side walk and there wouldn't be **** you could do about it. This is a boxing forum, little boy. Not a ****** forum. Go jerk your little ****** friends off and high five each other afterwards.

You couldn't carry my gym bag little boy.

I didn't make anything up. Just repeating what you admitted to doing. Someone like you should never work with kids. Especially black ones.

Your punk ass wouldn't do a thing. But it's funny to watch you get triggered phaggot
    travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

Your punk ass wouldn't do a thing. But it's funny to watch you get triggered phaggot
      Go get your shine box you little ***** boy. Your ****** ass would get stomped... You haven't fought a day in your life. You're a *****. Go take a knee somewhere little kid. You and your two boyfriends can go jerk each other off and make up disgusting stories the same way you do your best to 'win' on this forum.

Truth is, you're garbage. I take **** out like you every day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post

Go get your shine box you little ***** boy. Your ****** ass would get stomped... You haven't fought a day in your life. You're a *****. Go take a knee somewhere little kid. You and your two boyfriends can go jerk each other off and make up disgusting stories the same way you do your best to 'win' on this forum.

Truth is, you're garbage. I take **** out like you every day.
        What's your punk ass going to do? Hide and send one of your 14 year old bed mates to fight me like you did with Chollo lol ? I already know you're bit ch made so you can stop pretending. Just be real.

​​​​​​Try again, phaggot. I'm not impressed.
        Last edited by joseph5620; 07-26-2021, 01:45 PM.

Comment

I didn't make anything up. Just repeating what you admitted to doing. Someone like you should never work with kids. Especially black ones.

Notice he's not denying he said it He knows we have the receipts
          joseph5620 joseph5620 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post

Notice he's not denying he said it He knows we have the receipts
            Yep!

Comment

What's your punk ass going to do? Hide and send one of your 14 year old bed mates to fight me like you did with Chollo lol ? I already know you're bit ch made so you can stop pretending. Just be real.

​​​​​​Try again, phaggot. I'm not impressed.
              I love how you ******s message each other about what to say. You butt boys are ****ing hilarious. CHOLLO CAN'T FIGHT.... YOU CANT FIGHT.... YOUR ****ING MENTAL ****** BOY TRAVESTY CANT FIGHT.

You little boys are BENEATH ME.... You can't carry my gym bag or my briefcase. You should be ****ing paying me to reply to you.

Don't you have a protest to go to ***** boy?

Comment

• I can't imagine losing every single time in life, let alone on this forum. I'd feel like a ****ing idiot if I had to have a conversation with any of these **** boys in real life.

Comment

Working...
                X