Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Report: There are 555 Whites in prison for every 100,000 in Texas compared to 3,862 Blacks in prison for every 100,000 in Texas

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report: There are 555 Whites in prison for every 100,000 in Texas compared to 3,862 Blacks in prison for every 100,000 in Texas

Found an interesting older article the other day.

A lot of my people just don't know how to act........................ ​Shameful... Absolutely shameful.

Blacks in Texas are incarcerated at a rate seven times greater than whites. While there are 555 whites behind bars for every 100,000 in the Texas population, there are an astonishing 3862 African Americans behind bars for every 100,000 in the state. This is nearly 63% higher than the national incarceration rate for blacks of 2366 per 100,000.

https://www.justicepolicy.org/upload...exas_tough.pdf

It's the Hassan Campbell types that drag you down. F**k them. They need some of Momma's Cooking from a Kwame Brown type.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
      Found an interesting older article the other day.

A lot of my people just don't know how to act........................ ​Shameful... Absolutely shameful.

Blacks in Texas are incarcerated at a rate seven times greater than whites. While there are 555 whites behind bars for every 100,000 in the Texas population, there are an astonishing 3862 African Americans behind bars for every 100,000 in the state. This is nearly 63% higher than the national incarceration rate for blacks of 2366 per 100,000.

https://www.justicepolicy.org/upload...exas_tough.pdf
      What do you suggest we do, Uncle Tommy?

Hang them from a tree?
      Last edited by Chollo Vista; 07-20-2021, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Styles P and Kwame Brown have some good ideas. Nerd up. Trades and coding. Stay away from gangs and the bad hood stuff. Each one teach one.

Comment

The race thing, when it is all really obvious. No fathers in the homes and those with western African roots are more combative than others. Hell just look at the mess Africa is, Haiti, Chicago, anywhere we find a large % of the population black.

Don't get me wrong love black folks actually my fav people but they have problems with violence. Fighting over.....cement/turf....really?
          Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 07-20-2021, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
            The race thing, when it is all really obvious. No fathers in the homes and those with western African roots are more combative than others. Hell just look at the mess Africa is, Haiti, Chicago, anywhere we find a large % of the population black.

Don't get me wrong love black folks actually my fav people but they have problems with violence. Fighting over.....cement/turf....really?
            The GAGAG is about to attack you now

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

Hang them from a tree?
              What you have here is the elephant in the room and that being that backs truly account for an extremely high proportion of crimes committed. Actually just watching the news tells you this is true. Is this because of skin color? No, it us due to cultural climate blacks have become part of and led into down through the decades.

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post

What you have here is the elephant in the room and that being that backs truly account for an extremely high proportion of crimes committed. Actually just watching the news tells you this is true. Is this because of skin color? No, it us due to cultural climate blacks have become part of and led into down through the decades.
                You want to know the real stats?

.0000001% of black men are murderers. Another interesting stat is Alaska has the highest crime rate per capita. Ain't no black people in Alaska, pal. So who's committing the crimes?

Another stat is white collar crimes cause more damage to the US economy than blue collar.

Who do you think causes the US economy billions of dollars each year because of crimes committed? Whites or blacks?

You guy's love to soak in your "stats" as long as it's not against you

That's the real elephant in the room.
                Last edited by Chollo Vista; 07-20-2021, 06:32 PM.
                travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

Hang them from a tree?

What do you mean "we"?????

You're not even black you greasy ass puerto rican frauding piece of shyt.
                  And this really isn't rocket science....................... STOP COMMITTING CRIMES.
                  Last edited by HitmanTommy; 07-20-2021, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post

The GAGAG is about to attack you now
                    Think I can hang my friend,
                    Fists_of_Fury Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X