Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Report: There are 555 Whites in prison for every 100,000 in Texas compared to 3,862 Blacks in prison for every 100,000 in Texas

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

He's so confused that he doesn't know which direction to go with this. He doesn't want to admit that it has an impact on blacks today so he's resorted to making up sh1 t. That combined with the fact that he knows nothing about the history of redlining is making him look like OldFool instead of OldTerry.
    And notice how quick he goes to insults when he always tries to play it so self righteous regarding how people address each other here. That's why I respect this clown the least. He needs to just stop quoting people on these topics because every time he does, all I see is him getting exposed for his lack of knowledge and lack of decency.
    joseph5620 joseph5620 likes this.

Comment

•  
      Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

• Tommy posts a picture and suddenly he's Candace Owens

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post

And notice how quick he goes to insults when he always tries to play it so self righteous regarding how people address each other here. That's why I respect this clown the least. He needs to just stop quoting people on these topics because every time he does, all I see is him getting exposed for his lack of knowledge and lack of decency.

Exactly. I'm going to start calling him OldPhoney.
          travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post

You don't have to explain yourself to those dumbasses anymore, Terry. As a black man, I perfectly understood what you have explained.
            We’ve got an Uncle Tom over here, folks

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

I’m not swayed by skewed stats or biased articles from “The Root” or whatever other black extremist sources you post. Or your unproven conspiracies that southern hooch drinking klansmen are to blame for black on black crime. You’re a racist mouth-breather and intellectually stunted. You haven’t got the mental horsepower to share a forum with me, let alone a planet.

You compare Alaska to Chicago with out of context stats and expect us to believe that any one of us would be safer in South Chicago than downtown Anchorage. Any time you’re ready to go post for post with me let me know; I’ll post all of the black on white/Asian assaults and murders, and you post all of the white/Asian assaults and murders of blacks. The we can put all this talk of Alaska to rest.

Me kill myself? Why would I do that? I survived a lot more adversity in this life than you ever could. I’d tell you to kill yourself but one of your own will likely get around to it offing you first.
              Bro, I really can't believe you're arguing with that dude. These guys are mental and are complete clowns.

Comment

He's so confused that he doesn't know which direction to go with this. He doesn't want to admit that it has an impact on blacks today so he's resorted to making up sh1 t. That combined with the fact that he knows nothing about the history of redlining is making him look like OldFool instead of OldTerry.
                You little boys watching libtard netflix specials is cute. You're not successful in life because it's YOU. You're the reason why you're not successful. Get off your lazy ass and do something with your life. Lord I can't understand the mindset of these kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  Tommy posts a picture and suddenly he's Candace Owens
                  Lmao. Hilarious. These little ***** boys continue to get owned and live in their own fantasy world. You guys need to ignore them and let them fondle each other with their lies.
                  OldTerry OldTerry likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post

Lmao. Hilarious. These little ***** boys continue to get owned and live in their own fantasy world. You guys need to ignore them and let them fondle each other with their lies.
                    That's funny coming from someone like you that admits he sleeps in the same bed with little boys. Now let's see if the mods delete this comment too while allowing you to talk your sh 1t.
                    Last edited by joseph5620; 07-26-2021, 01:36 PM.
                    travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

Now let's see if the mods delete this comment too while allowing you to talk your sh 1t.
                      You're the one making disgusting bull**** allegations, you dumb ****. I'd stomp a little ****** dick sucker like you in real life. I'd scrape you off on the side walk and there wouldn't be **** you could do about it. This is a boxing forum, little boy. Not a ****** forum. Go jerk your little ****** friends off and high five each other afterwards.

You couldn't carry my gym bag little boy.
                      Fists_of_Fury Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X