Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Struggles of a frustrated black man in America volume 1: Sick and tired of the manufactured hand I was dealt in this country.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Struggles of a frustrated black man in America volume 1: Sick and tired of the manufactured hand I was dealt in this country.

Oh yeah! It's time to start grabbing thoughts from my mind again with some freestyle writing. No plagiarizing, no copying, just me spitting straight off the top of the dome. None of this is me. I'm just writing about the real life everyday struggles of the black man living in the harsh realities of the United States of America.

Lets begin.............
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every single goddamn day I get up before the sun rises just to work at some bull shyt, piece of shyt minimum wage job that's not enough to support my wife and two kids.

Mother fkkers don't want to give a n.i.k.k.a like me no real job!........... I go into this mother fkker every single day just to see these devils looking down on me and and saying to themselves "you ain't shyt n.i.k.ka and you ain't never going to be shyt either but a stupid retar.ded n.i.k.k.a"

Can't never take my wife anywhere nice because I ain't never got enough money, yet I see the descendants of slave masters driving around in expensive lexus' and mercedes benzes with the top down oblivious to the chaos and systematic racism this country has manufactured.

Everyday single day my son and daughter ask me what's wrong daddy. Too young to understand, I tell them everything is alright with a faint smile on my face, when in reality, I'm dying and crying inside knowing my kids see me as their super hero, but in reality, I'm a super chump that can barely put food in their bellies and clothes on their backs.

Try to silence the voices demons in my head by getting lost in bottles of liquor only for those same demons to shout at the top of their lungs when the poison wears off.

I am exactly like my ancestors were in this country. DEAD............................ But I REFUSE to tell my children that they are DEEEEEEEAAAADDDD

retouched-1078.jpg?format=1500w.jpg
    Last edited by HitmanTommy; 05-13-2021, 12:49 PM.
    pretty boy_ pretty boy_ Szef Szef like this.

I'm sorry, but I have to admit.

I've had you in the "claims to be black yet least likely to be black" file since day one. And I don't think I'll be doing any rearranging anytime soon. But whatever floats ya boat.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

I've had you in the "claims to be black yet least likely to be black" file since day one. And I don't think I'll be doing any rearranging anytime soon. But whatever floats ya boat.
      We finally agree on something! OP is trolling hard.
      travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

We finally agree on something! OP is trolling hard.
        As far as I've seen, the only poster to ever try harder to let everyone know they "are black" was Earl Hickey under his Tyrone persona.
        GhostofDempsey GhostofDempsey likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
          Oh yeah! It's time to start grabbing thoughts from my mind again with some freestyle writing. No plagiarizing, no copying, just me spitting straight off the top of the dome.

Lets begin.............
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every single goddamn day I get up before the sun rises just to work at some bull shyt, piece of shyt minimum wage job that's not enough to support my wife and two kids.

Mother fkkers don't want to give a n.i.k.k.a like me no real job!........... I go into this mother fkker every single day just to see these devils looking down on me and and saying to themselves "you ain't shyt n.i.k.ka and you ain't never going to be shyt either but a stupid retar.ded n.i.k.k.a"

Can't never take my wife anywhere nice because I ain't never got enough money, yet I see the descendants of slave masters driving around in expensive lexus' and mercedes benzes with the top down oblivious to the chaos and systematic racism this country has manufactured.

Everyday single day my son and daughter ask me what's wrong daddy. Too young to understand, I tell them everything is alright with a faint smile on my face, when in reality, I'm dying and crying inside knowing my kids see me as their super hero, but in reality, I'm a super chump that can barely put food in their bellies and clothes on their backs.

Try to silence the voices demons in my head by getting lost in bottles of liquor only for those same demons to shout at the top of their lungs when the poison wears off.

I am exactly like my ancestors were in this country. DEAD............................ But I REFUSE to tell my children that they are DEEEEEEEAAAADDDD

retouched-1078.jpg?format=1500w.jpg
          Wife should be able to shoulder some of the burden too.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

Glad it wasn't just me . I don't think dude realizes how transparent it is.
            Zaroku Zaroku travestyny travestyny like this.

Comment

I feel you my brother. I feel oppressed too.

Whitey wants to keep us down. Disgusting creatures.
              BodyBagz BodyBagz billeau2 billeau2 like this.

Comment

Sorry to hear all that bro

Comment

Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post
                  Sorry to hear all that bro
                  That's not me. Just feel like freestyle writing in my creative mind.

Don't worry. There's going to be plenty more volumes of "struggles of a frustrated black man in America" to come.

The first of many.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post

That's not me. Just feel like freestyle writing in my creative mind.

Don't worry. There's going to be plenty more volumes of "struggles of a frustrated black man in America" to come.

The first of many.
                    You gonna be doing struggles of any other race of men?

Comment

Working...
                    X