Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Struggles of a frustrated black man in America volume 1: Sick and tired of the manufactured hand I was dealt in this country.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    I'm sorry, but I have to admit.

I've had you in the "claims to be black yet least likely to be black" file since day one. And I don't think I'll be doing any rearranging anytime soon. But whatever floats ya boat.
    .........Lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

We finally agree on something! OP is trolling hard.
      Lmao..... I got a bad vibe when he was talking about missing violence in the 90s rap scene.... But then saying he missed PAC WHO literally died cuz of the violence.

It's all good we all can't drink 40s with the homies and act coherent on daily basis. Lmao
      Zaroku and travestyny like this.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

How dare you question.... Oh... Hitman Tommy, never mind.
        Lmao....... Y'all too funny.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Oh Tommy!!! Every Black man must be proud, elated... Malcolm, Martin... mere amateurs in trying to enunciate the struggle. You can almost hear the preacher's collective voices in all the churches "what we need is a cuck to tell the world, to blackplain in simple blacksplain english... in a word we need Tommy!
          De-Niro-robert-de-niro-2378280-1024-768.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

Glad it wasn't just me . I don't think dude realizes how transparent it is.
            He starts off with his cuck dairy where a black man is involved.

Next, he writing about being a black man and the struggles he faces daily.

His sig pic is Hearns.

My analysis is he got cucked, and it traumatized him. Additionally, he ate cuck cream pie, and loved it.

I want him to stop posting drivel.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

He starts off with his cuck dairy where a black man is involved.

Next, he writing about being a black man and the struggles he faces daily.

His sig pic is Hearns.

My analysis is he got cucked, and it traumatized him. Additionally, he ate cuck cream pie, and loved it.

I want him to stop posting drivel.
              Mentiroso, look at you typing coherently.

Comment

Working...
              X