• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#WLM

Comment

BLM are laughing stocks.

Comment

The Farrakhan Clan is avoiding this thread like the plague, a shower, book, rational thought, empathy for non Blacks, personal accountability, etc.
        Last edited by 2shameless; 04-20-2021, 09:03 AM.

Comment

I wish there was video of them all getting the news that the guy was actually white. That would be hilarious to watch

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            man, that's good comedy.
            Reminds me of the time I went to a rally to make Curling a professional sport! I thought it was that irish game with curved hand pieces and shiat... then they showed a vid of a very intense, adrenalin surging curling match and I about lost my mind... I could not sweep my floor for a month without crying...

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Reminds me of the time I went to a rally to make Curling a professional sport! I thought it was that irish game with curved hand pieces and shiat... then they showed a vid of a very intense, adrenalin surging curling match and I about lost my mind... I could not sweep my floor for a month without crying...
              We sweep for keeps up here

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

We sweep for keeps up here

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

You thought it was jai alai lol? At least you didn't think it was a hair styling competition.

Comment

Reminds me of something I saw on social media that said that The Onion has no articles today because real life is too bats*** insane haha.

Comment

I think it’s hilarious, jumping to conclusions makes ppl look stupid.

Comment

Working...
                      X