Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone watching this George Floyd trial?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

How is that relevant to this thread? I know the verdict is killing you but damn. You can't even stay on topic. It must suck to be a bigot right now
    Yeah the George Floyd situation definitely hasn’t
    caused any riots.
    Boxing-1013 Boxing-1013 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

That's probably one of the mods that bans me every time he gets the chance, while allowing Rockin, Dempsey, Lomah0e, 1bad, Swift, Shadoww, chowwoka, etc to run rampant
      You think I’m a mod? Lmfao.
      Boxing-1013 Boxing-1013 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        You think I’m a mod? Lmfao.
        This new layout is completely jacked. I'm on my phone

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          Yeah the George Floyd situation definitely hasn’t
          caused any riots.
          You posted picture of a women who allegedly wants a a fifth house. It has absolutely nothing to do with the Chauvin trial. But you're too dumb to understand that. So carry on with your pain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

And as I said, if you go back far enough in any of our family trees, you would find a brutish ancestor. At least one of my own great grandparents was illiterate. It is likely that all 8 of them were.

This is not racist. Reciting history is not racist. You people are so soft and insecure that you are completely worthless. You're at the top of the list Tony.
            That's because your "history" is warped and you are ignorant.

If you were shackled, put on a boat for 1-6 months, taken to a land where you didn't know the language or the customs, forced into labor, etc., I'm sure you'd been seen as "brutish" too by someone who apparently can't understand that you had your own language, culture, and customs.

Furthermore, again, only 388,000 Africans came to America from Africa. There were 4 million slaves by the end of slavery in America. I suppose the children born in America were "brutish" as well and had to be "taught by Whites..." to work the fields or serve in homes.

I don't even think you realize how you have been trained somewhere along the line with these dumb racist tropes. Funny enough, it's nothing new amongst racists.

siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

That's probably one of the mods that bans me every time he gets the chance, while allowing Rockin, Dempsey, Lomah0e, 1bad, Swift, Shadoww, chowwoka, etc to run rampant
              I will say it is unfortunate, for lack of a better word, where seemingly one mod can ban someone. It does become kind of a popularity contest at that point.
              Last edited by Boxing-1013; 04-21-2021, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post

almost surely how this will end. no way chauvin spends 30 years in prison. he will kill himself.
                Dude. Not to sound like my morbid self.

I just saw he has 23 hours of solitary for weeks.

I would've offed myself **** that man

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post

If you were shackled, put on a boat for 1-6 months, taken to a land where you didn't know the language or the customs, forced into labor, etc., I'm sure you'd been seen as "brutish" too by someone who apparently can't understand that you had your own language, culture, and customs.

Furthermore, again, only 388,000 Africans came to America from Africa. There were 4 million slaves by the end of slavery in America. I suppose the children born in America were "brutish" as well and had to be "taught by Whites..." to work the fields or serve in homes.

I don't even think you realize how you have been trained somewhere along the line with these dumb racist tropes. Funny enough, it's nothing new amongst racists.
                  It's funny how people like him get indignant when they are called a racist after they make blatantly racist comments. He'll claim he has black friends or some other BS. He is what he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post

Ali himself said, 'Thank God my people got on that boat' - I mean it's an ugly part of history man but we shouldn't sugar coat it. I'm not sure what people are really expecting to hear, here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

Ali himself said, 'Thank God my people got on that boat' - I mean it's an ugly part of history man but we shouldn't sugar coat it. I'm not sure what people are really expecting to hear, here.
                      What does Ali's opinion have to do with it? He didn't say, "Thank God for slavery," did he?

What would Africa have been like without foreign influence?

And yes, we shouldn't sugar coat that slavery was evil. It had nothing to do with "civilizing brutes." That's just more racist mumbo jumbo.
                      siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X