Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone watching this George Floyd trial?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo...55316403597313

^LMAO where do they find these clout chasing morons??
    Nice video. But that guy is mistaken. The Demorats are not working to maintain the system, the Demorats are working to destroy the system. The Republicans are sitting idle just letting the Demorats do as they will until Trumps return.................Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 04-20-2021, 10:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

I did respond to your post. the things you posted were discovered after the fact and thus have no bearing on what was seen in the video.

You’re position is the conviction was somehow tainted or unfair.

my response to that is the conviction is in line with what we saw in the video.

there was a trial because multiple people from different backgrounds filmed this.

remember this started when the original news report of this given to the media by police was contradicted by the video.

You haven’t offered an intellectual explanation of what happened. You’re going with the standard blame the black victim after the fact. The defense tried this and it was rejected by the jurors.

stand by what I posted and what is in your sig.
      As I said, quote my actual post - quote it directly and in black and white - and refute what I said, item by item, if you can. Of course, you can't, so you won't. You attempting to continue this discussion and not addressing my specific comments is an admission of you're being in the wrong essentially.
      1bad65 1bad65 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
        Man has a point about neither democrats nor republicans being for the people

look at how threatened members of both parties were when outsider Trump went into politics and shook things up
        And God forbid anyone in either party really criticize Israel....

Comment

• This is he right verdict for a cop who made a considered decision to act as a thug.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

Yeah man there a couple good apples on both sides like Ross

but best strategy get tons of cash and live where policies treat you best

People and business are fast. Politics is slow
            Boxing-1013 Boxing-1013 likes this.

Comment

Crying? About what lol? I called you out because you made a comment about you sitting back and laughing and reading the comments from the nasty people - then I pointed out that you were actually one of the nasty people yourself lol. I didn't follow the trial day by day. Some guys said Toobin, and some Tobin. I assumed they were referring to the former. In any event, George Floyd was a piece of sh.it and no one should be crying over his death. If he was a white guy, I would say the same thing about him.

I can't really speak for Chauvin and he probably should have handled it a bit differently in hindsight. But when you're dealing with a large drug-infested man who is incoherent and resisting arrest, well sometimes bad things will happen to that guy. Pretty pathetic for anyone to make him out to be a 'saint' lolol. I mean it's embarrassing man.

As far as discussing the trial etc, you're just not smart enough to really have a convo with on any of that man. Enjoy your 'victories' while you can. Probably won't happen overnight but as some point everything of value will be destroyed and you'll maybe feel more at home then anyway.
              Didn't read your long triggered response. So you just wasted your time. That thug Chauvin is going to prison for murder. Let that sink in. Keep crying about that and I'll continue to laugh at you lol.

Comment

As deathofaclown said:

'There was only ever going to be one verdict because of public pressure.

There’s really no way second and third degree murder should even come into play, when you understand the definition and what it entails.

the only thing that makes any sense is a trial for manslaughter and looking at the case, even that is iffy, when you look at what a cop is allowed to do in that state, plus the amount of drugs in the guys body.

It was never going to be a fair trial, and he was tried for things that make no sense to the case.'

Can't really say it any better than that. Nothing else to add to it really.
                That is false. There was only going to be one outcome because there is clear video evidence.

this was as easy a case to decide as I’ve ever seen.

clearly that opinion is wrong because attorneys that have a better legal knowledge than you or death of a clown argued otherwise and their arguments were successful.

are you a criminal lawyer? If not, I don’t know how you would be qualified to determine what to charge.

Comment

As I said, quote my actual post - quote it directly and in black and white - and refute what I said, item by item, if you can. Of course, you can't, so you won't. You attempting to continue this discussion and not addressing my specific comments is an admission of you're being in the wrong essentially.
                  Why would I refute what you posted? I didn’t imply or suggest what you posted weren’t facts.

what I posted is those facts don’t have any bearing on what we saw in the video. What I also posted is the people that shot the video didn’t know anything about Floyd.

they saw something they felt was wrong and reacted to it.

Let’s take your point about the neck restraint. Chauvin wasn’t convicted because the technique was illegal ( you’re correct it’s allowed) he was convicted because any decent person realizes that using the technique for over 9 minutes is excessive.

police are not allowed to use excessive force.

so you’re technical points are right, but they are not the points that the jury weighed when deciding guilt.

which of course you know, which is why you’re so adamant about “refuting “ them.

another point you failed to discuss- Chauvin failing to take the stand. He didn’t because the initial police report to the media , juxtaposed against the video, showed he lied, which killed his credibility.

he couldn’t even take the stand to defend himself, which we know hurts any defense.
                  Last edited by The Big Dunn; 04-20-2021, 10:34 PM.

Comment

That one Democrat who married her brother alone has said some horrible things about Israel.

Comment

I lost count of how many logical fallacies I saw from him.

Comment

Working...
                      X