Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A friend of mine commited suicide last night...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
      No bitterness involved. I reserve my sympathy for people who deserve it. Thats why you are a liberal and I am not.

Your heart bleeds for every scumbag that gets shot committing a robbery, every drunk who crashes into a poll and kills themselves, and every douche bag selfish enough to kill themselves without considering the effect their death will have on those around them.

My sympathy goes to people with degenerative neurological conditions, kids with cancer, people killed by drunk drivers, and the people that have to deal with the emotional trauma of shooting a robber.
      Forget sympathy. Do you understand the concept of compassion? Or is that just a "liberal" thing too?

Comment

Sorry to here about your loss, wish all of his family and friend the best and hope he R.I.P.

I'd kill myself if I had to look at your poorly developed back too.
        Come on mate, this aint the kinda time to joke about it.

Comment

I'd kill myself if I had to look at your poorly developed back too.
          go put a tampon in your A$$, to keep it from bleeding some more. ur a total prick

Comment

sorry to hear about your loss. just pray and keep your head up.

Comment

I don't get why we are suppose to feel sorry for people who kill themselves... I don' get why we are suppose to feel sorry for people who post their personal lives on the Internet.

Granted, its probably pretty tough for him to make real friends with such a poorly developed back, but for **** sake, keep your problems to yourself.

Why am I suppose to feel bad that his friend did something stupid?
              Well then, you don't have to read it... and you can fuck off... funny really how your the only person being completely negative about it.

No bitterness involved. I reserve my sympathy for people who deserve it. Thats why you are a liberal and I am not.

Your heart bleeds for every scumbag that gets shot committing a robbery, every drunk who crashes into a poll and kills themselves, and every douche bag selfish enough to kill themselves without considering the effect their death will have on those around them.

My sympathy goes to people with degenerative neurological conditions, kids with cancer, people killed by drunk drivers, and the people that have to deal with the emotional trauma of shooting a robber.
              Not being funny but you do realize you can have an unlimited amount of sympathy... as in, you don't need to choose to give it to certain people in fear of it running out or anything like that.

Comment

Sorry to hear about that mate

Comment

As someone who has lost friends to suicide and who works with the issue of suicide every day I can sincerely empathize with your pain at the moment. The worst thing about it is the effect it has on other people as everyone who was in the victim's life starts to wonder "Is it something I did? Am I to blame?".

I just hope it's some comfort to you to know that it wasn't your fault, and it really wasn't your friend's fault either.

Comment

I don't get why we are suppose to feel sorry for people who kill themselves... I don' get why we are suppose to feel sorry for people who post their personal lives on the Internet.

Granted, its probably pretty tough for him to make real friends with such a poorly developed back, but for **** sake, keep your problems to yourself.

Why am I suppose to feel bad that his friend did something stupid?
                    i agree with shawn actually.

but maybe he shouldn't voice his opinion on the subject in this particular thread.

when it comes to suicide , i wonder about why and then i feel for the family and friends before the guy who did it.

the guy wanted to kill himself. he got what he wanted.

but it really shouldn't be discussed in lep's thread tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
                      i agree with shawn actually.

but maybe he shouldn't voice his opinion on the subject in this particular thread.

when it comes to suicide , i wonder about why and then i feel for the family and friends before the guy who did it.

the guy wanted to kill himself. he got what he wanted.

but it really shouldn't be discussed in lep's thread tbh.
                      That's the thing, he can have his opinion, and so can you, but he should of gone about it the same way you did.

Comment

Working...
                      X