Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A friend of mine commited suicide last night...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP to your boy

Comment

sometimes people got problems but they let them build up inside.. they don't want to show their emotions and dont want to let it out. only problem is that when they can no longer supress it and it's built up so heavy that it's often too late.
      RIP to your homie. I know what it's like to lose a friend. I've lost three.
      the only thing you can really do is cheerish his memory instead and not mourn the loss much and remember him in a good way, the way he would want it.
      I know it's hard, I still find myself feeling down sometimes when something reminds me of a thing we did or something but then I think about it and am like.. I'm just glad to have known them and thankful to have shared so memories with them.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
        I'd kill myself if I had to look at your poorly developed back too.
        Damn Shawn... That's a low blow.

Comment

Sorry to hear that brother.. I hope his loss can maybe inspire somebody. You just hope that something positive can come out of it. Maybe your group of friends will be more attentive to others problems.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
            I'd kill myself if I had to look at your poorly developed back too.
            The fuck man... You are just a bitter dude. I don't get why you're such an *******.

Comment

I posted this yesterday tae

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                Sorry to hear that brother.. I hope his loss can maybe inspire somebody. You just hope that something positive can come out of it. Maybe your group of friends will be more attentive to others problems.
                Yeah man i hate to say it but honestly alot of "friends" at this point in my life are just so damn competitive with eachother ya know. Like everyone always has to get 1 up on the next person, whenever someone is really doing good i almost feel like sometimes certain people would rather see that person doing bad...
                In this case i lost someone who truly wanted to see me do well and would root in my corner in life no matter what the situation..

And sin city thanks, I will focus always on his positive influence and keep his positivity with me everywhere I go because thats what he would want rather then me mourning his death...

As for shawn, your just a coward...

Thanks for everyone's condolences i really hope that even in a thread on boxingscene that some of you read this and let someone you know close to them that you care about them and remind them that your always going to be there through thick and thin

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                  The fuck man... You are just a bitter dude. I don't get why you're such an *******.
                  I don't get why we are suppose to feel sorry for people who kill themselves... I don' get why we are suppose to feel sorry for people who post their personal lives on the Internet.

Granted, its probably pretty tough for him to make real friends with such a poorly developed back, but for **** sake, keep your problems to yourself.

Why am I suppose to feel bad that his friend did something stupid?

Comment

Sympathy to you and anyone affected by his death. As for Shawn, maybe the wrong guy killed himself?

Comment

Originally posted by D_Hook View Post
                      Sympathy to you and anyone affected by his death. As for Shawn, maybe the wrong guy killed himself?
                      this this this

Comment

Working...
                      X