Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This end of the world video actually freaked me out a bit..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    he said in may 2011 we can see planet x with the naked eye.we will know then.the Mayan calender goes in 52 year cycles & it ends in december 21(2012) the shortest day of the year & 1st day of winter.the Mayan are amazing I've been to every major Mayan site in Mexico,Belize,honduras,Guatemala.the snake is the sign of fertility & life.they built chichen itza according to the sun.on march 21(1st day of spring),sept 21(1st day of fall)on those 2 days the way the sun shines down on chichen itza great pyramid the sun creates a shadow on the pyramid that looks like a snake crawling up the pyramid.IRS amazing! 50000 people there on those 2 days to worship.I missed it by a week but will go back in march to be there on that day.the mayan were amazing astronomers & they never looked directly at the sky at night(I believe it was a sin),instead they had pools of water to see a reflection of the stars in the water.mirror image...neat people & very interesting that their calender ends on the shortest day of the year 2012...I'll go to the southern tip of chile for that day! Maybe in a boat around antartica.I'll be there to witness when it reaches the polar cap....front row seats to the worlds demise! The fun starts may 2011 maybe.if it happens that we see the object in the sky in may 2011 imagine the worldwide anarchy!!! No law & order anywhere on earth...interesting
    I should be in Belize for it!

Comment

Originally posted by the scientist View Post
      nebraska seems like a great place to die.
      lol its not even a good place to live atleast for me i lived there for bout 6 months and i hated it lol and encountered racism twice in it.

Comment

Originally posted by 787_PR View Post
        lol its not even a good place to live atleast for me i lived there for bout 6 months and i hated it lol and encountered racism twice in it.
        Nebraska quote from cornhusker... Get off yer sister boy! Let yer pa have a turn....jetho

Comment

They said that Nibiru (planet x) would be visible in the sky in 2007... guess what? never happened.

Comment

NASA is a little *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Pheromonic View Post
              They said that Nibiru (planet x) would be visible in the sky in 2007... guess what? never happened.
              Because it's old mythology, it's actually Jupiter.

That Stichin guy took it and made a whole story of how aliens from this planet [Nibiru] created humans to mine gold, yes frickin gold because he needed it to keep his planet alive.

Comment

we are very lucky that we will be saved by our new messiah MANNY PACQUIAO on doomsday.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pheromonic View Post
                  You can see it now by it's very tiny.

Comment

cmon guys we got nothing to worry about. this real life situation has already been covered by that deep impact movie;

Now we got the real thing;

See, everything is covered brahs.....

Comment

This is BS, it's the aliens on planet ruesa we should be worried about those ****ers got super lasers that can cut earth in half.

Comment

Working...
                      X