Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This end of the world video actually freaked me out a bit..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pheromonic View Post
    I'm actually one of the few that's hoping this **** does happen. I'll be extremely depressed when it doesn't happen. By no means do I believe the nonsense. I'm a skeptic, but I wanna see the San Andreas fault give way and shake & rattle that *****, I wanna see Yellowstone's geyser/volcano blow up like a mutha****a, I wanna feel the sun's sunspots engorge and penetrate it's massive radiation into the Earth's magnetic holes and kill all communication. No tv, no radio, no internet kids! LOL! That's when the paranoia sets in. some will die of radiation poisoning, but losing the internet and blackberry will be more important to the kids. LOL
    You might see some of it in your lifetime. But California is not going to sink into the Pacific. If the San Andreas become a lot more active it may mean that a portion of California will be an island. But there will be no Hollywood bull**** of California disappearing. Regarding massive sunspots, I don't know. Massive sunspots will appear and will disrupt telecommunications and lot more but I'll be willing to wager points (and money) that it won't happen in the next 3 years.

Comment

For Planet X to exist it would have to break the laws of planetary movement. It is impossible for an object the size of Jupiter to pass through our solar system, in such an elliptical orbit Planet X is supposed to have.

Plus, if it was only 3 years away, powerful telescopes could easily spot the object.

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X