This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
    He's out of contract in the summer I think.
    So PSG could be forced to let him go in this window. Like I said I know the scouts at United have been watching him, just depends what the scouts report back.

Comment

• Kagawa and Hernandez start

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        I hadn't thought of that! Mourinho is such a faaggot

It's because they don't see you as a threat
        **** off!

You can't have Demba Ba!

Annoyed by Mata going. Hazard is passing through. Mata would have been at Chelsea forever. Hazard will be at Real in two years. Just never really warmed to him.

Man U are average now but with Mata and a few others they'll be legit again next year.
        Last edited by Sparked_26; 01-22-2014, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
          Kagawa and Hernandez start

Gary needs to shut up about Mata. I rate his opinion but he is way off here.

Comment

• Ed Woodward needs the Rooney hair transplant.

Watch out for Ki tonight. He is going to cause havoc lol.

Comment

• Wes and John need to get a room

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                Wes and John need to get a room

I remember when o'shea first came into the team and was fantastic. The guy regressed horribly

Comment

• Be interesting to see if this Mata thing comes off.

Can't see how he fits into the current United set up though (wonder if it means Rooney will be off in the next 2 windows). Doesn't really seem like a United type player, so I'm assuming it'll signal a new system (whether it be 4-4-2 set-up similar to City & Spurs or more a 4-2-3-1, who knows).

Have to admit on one hand I find it hard/confusing as to why Chelsea would sell to United but at the same time, I guess Jose really doesn't see them as a threat any more lol.

Also does anyone know why (according to Sky anyway) United have made the bid "through a third party"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post

Gary needs to shut up about Mata. I rate his opinion but he is way off here.
                    What's he saying?

Comment

• Mata seems to be guaranteed now. Big money though for a player who doesn't fit into Chelsea's plans anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X