Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bayern are getting bodied next season.

Guardiola is a fraud.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      I was thinking he let Flicker pick the team or something!
      Lol, idk why you threw my name in there. Part of being a manager is getting the best out of your players to fit into your system, or building a system where all players can play it, hopefully to their strengths.

Just because you don't possess the critical thinking and creativity for football tactics doesn't mean everyone else is the same.

Bayern doesn't look that bad. The biggest issue to me is Ribery, unless he is being told to hold on to the ball for that long.

If Mandzukic is to be sold, I hope Chelsea jump on that quick. I wonder if Lewandowski will reconsider his desire to join the Bavarians.

Comment

• Originally posted by San Iker View Post
        Bayern are getting bodied next season.

Guardiola is a fraud.
        Nah, they'll be alright. BTW do you know who is the real fraud? Jose Mourinho.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          That's a shedload of money for a bloke who has only hit double figures in the league ONCE.

Andy Carroll is better than this guy, imo.

Not sure how this guy goes for that price and Wilfred Bony goes for £12 million.
          I hope you aren't serious. Bale isn't all that for the price Madrid are offering Spurs, but Carroll (Overrated by the Brits) is nowhere in the same level as Bale.

Comment

• Kaka is so buns.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              Lol, idk why you threw my name in there. Part of being a manager is getting the best out of your players to fit into your system, or building a system where all players can play it, hopefully to their strengths.

Just because you don't possess the critical thinking and creativity for football tactics doesn't mean everyone else is the same.

Bayern doesn't look that bad. The biggest issue to me is Ribery, unless he is being told to hold on to the ball for that long.

If Mandzukic is to be sold, I hope Chelsea jump on that quick. I wonder if Lewandowski will reconsider his desire to join the Bavarians.
              Wouldn't it be better to change the system to fit the players strengths? You can't just tell players to play like Messi, Iniesta and Xavi and expect them to do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BimmerBenz95 View Post
                I hope you aren't serious. Bale isn't all that for the price Madrid are offering Spurs, but Carroll (Overrated by the Brits) is nowhere in the same level as Bale.
                He's talking about Costa.

Comment

• Ian Wright says "Suarez should choose liverpool over Arsenal"

What the hell is wrong with this fool he is bagging on Arsenal every other week

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                    Ian Wright says "Suarez should choose liverpool over Arsenal"

What the hell is wrong with this fool he is bagging on Arsenal every other week
                    He was my favourite player when I was a kid. His punditry is pretty shocking though. Needs to go back to doing Chicken Tonight adverts and Saturday night tv.

Comment

• £105 million is crazy money, apparently that's including a player as well. The worst part is it seems like it's not just paper bollocks anymore and it's actually happening!

As much as i rate Bale he's not worth anywhere near that considering Ronaldo went for £80 million and he was better than Bale is now when he left United. Wenger just came out and said he's amazed because it's making a complete mockery of Financial Fair Play which is coming into effect this season.

IMO they should just sell him because it's obvious he wants to go and take either Coentrao for LB or Di Maria for the wing. Reports saying they want Alvaro Morata but i don't think Real want to let him go. Then they just need to invest the rest of the money smartly and they might be able to challenge for fourth place.

Comment

Working...
                      X