Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The days when Italian footbal used to be on channel 4. I used to wake up early on a Saturday just to watch it. Gooooooollllllll Laziooooooooooo!

Comment

• I used to wake up early to watch transworld sports!

lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
        The days when Italian footbal used to be on channel 4. I used to wake up early on a Saturday just to watch it. Gooooooollllllll Laziooooooooooo!
        Loool used to love that program.

Mata heavily linked to United in tomorrows papers. Surely Chelsea will say get lost as United won't sell Rooney to them. Interesting one..

Comment

• 0_0 Nice to see some people who have been following football all there lives rather then Fat Yanks thinking they know everything after watching a couple of games

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
          I'm not one for history. All I give a shit about is the present. Over the past 8 years when people have tried to give me shit about Arsenal failing to win trophies not once did I say 'What about that double we won in 1998..'.

You Man Utd fans can attest that a league title last year doesn't make you happy about sitting in 7th this season.
          @ comparing 8 years to 1 (possible) season..

But United will win the carling cup after dicking Sunderland and West ham in the final anyway..

+ the CL..

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
            Loool used to love that program.

Mata heavily linked to United in tomorrows papers. Surely Chelsea will say get lost as United won't sell Rooney to them. Interesting one..
            I could see it happening..

Rooney is the only world class english player but we did sell the bald legend Juan Sebastian Veron to them..

Mourhino is quite arrogant.. and probably thinks he can afford to get rid of mata.. TBH i don't see how mata will fit into the team anyway.. we play a 4-4-2 pretty much.. were does he fit in with RVP/ROONEY back?

I wasn't impressed by Chelsea yesterday but they are starting to build a good squad.. Matic/Ramires/Luiz combinations in the midfield could make Chelsea quite robust.. add Oscar/Willian/Hazard + a new striker they are pretty good on the counter.. don't rate the back 4 tho

Comment

• I started watching football two years ago cause I thought Cristiano Ronaldo was hot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
                I started watching football two years ago cause I thought Cristiano Ronaldo was hot.
                Your a thug from the mara salavtrucha not a yank so you get a pass

Comment

• We didn't have sky either when I was younger. Went round to the neighbours for big games but apart from that we had 5 channels to choose from. I think I must've watched almost every game Ronaldo played for Inter.

Used to love Jonathan Pearce's commentary.

He has mellowed, considerably.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      The semi-final against Sampdoria was one of my favourite games when I was younger. Stefan Schwarz banging in a free-kick in the last minute to keep us in it and then Seaman performing the best penalty save I've ever seen from Lombardo.
                      you mean your favorite game wasn't when barca absolutely assraped arsenal in the final?

Comment

Working...
                      X