This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bayarea69 View Post
    i don't consider him a striker. strikers don't usually stand in the midfield for 70 minutes a match.
    Yet he still scores more than Balotelli. Derp.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Yet he still scores more than Balotelli. Derp.
      balo has 20 goals in 28 games over the last 2 seasons since joining milan and going to a side that play to his strengths. rooney has been on a side that plays to his strengths his entire career, and he's in his prime, and he has 21 goals in 43 games over the same period of time. who scores more again?

owned, faggot.

Comment

balo has 20 goals in 28 games over the last 2 seasons since joining milan and going to a side that play to his strengths. rooney has been on a side that plays to his strengths his entire career, and he's in his prime, and he has 21 goals in 43 games over the same period of time. who scores more again?

owned, faggot.
        Wayne Rooney scores more goals

Comment

Wayne Rooney scores more goals
          don't be bitter dog. when has he scored more goals? when balotelli was 14? not in the last couple years, right? it took shrek like 20 more games to score one more goal than balotelli, LOL. don't be mad that rooney is severely overrated due to being english. also, don't be mad your team are one of the biggest clubs in the world to never win a champions league. it isn't you, the manager, or the players. it's the whole shit fucking club, LOL

Comment

don't be bitter dog. when has he scored more goals? when balotelli was 14? not in the last couple years, right? it took shrek like 20 more games to score one more goal than balotelli, LOL. don't be mad that rooney is severely overrated due to being english. also, don't be mad your team are one of the biggest clubs in the world to never win a champions league. it isn't you, the manager, or the players. it's the whole shit fucking club, LOL
            I hate Wayne Rooney but he's a better player and a more proven goalscorer than Balotelli. Almost half of Balotelli's goals for Milan have been penalties and he plays in a much worse league. Those are factors that you conveniently forgot when you tried so desperately to skew statistics in your favour.

Comment

I hate Wayne Rooney but he's a better player and a more proven goalscorer than Balotelli. Almost half of Balotelli's goals for Milan have been penalties and he plays in a much worse league. Those are factors that you conveniently forgot when you tried so desperately to skew statistics in your favour.
              oh yeah, thats right. i had forgotten that wayne rooney has never scored on a penalty in his life. what a horrible mistake. also, balotelli may still win a world cup. i think you and i both know that england have no fucking chance of doing that, ever. ashley young and andros townsend, LOLOLOLOLOL! oh yeah, and balotelli is 5 years younger. i think wayne rooney was more concerned about getting a hair transplant and having sex with his grandmother at that point in his career. typical englishman, LOL!

Also, Balotelli had 30 goals in his first 80 premier league games. Rooney had 17 in his first 77 games. Who scores more goals again?

shouldn't you be more concerned about superstars like arshavin and reyes anyways?

Comment

internationally, over the last 4 years, altidore>chicharito. ouch! what place did mehico qualify in again? honduras was in front of them LOL.

Balotelli>Any arsenal striker or english striker
                Remind me how many world cup goals Altidore has?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
                  Remind me how many world cup goals Altidore has?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
                  Remind me why I couldn't go to an England game when the world cup was in the USA?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Comment

Remind me why I couldn't go to an England game when the world cup was in the USA?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
                    You weren't born yet.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

• Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
                      You weren't born yet.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                      how cute! I was there when Houghton chipped Pagliuca. How many world cups have you been to again?

also, is it difficult to be a fan of two teams? madrid and arsenal, it must be tough to pick which bunch of losers you like better!

Comment

Working...
                      X