Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch the vid, I'm a little awe struck.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/wor...igh-heels.html

Comment

• Gervinho just scored an amazing goal

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
        I think Balo would get 25-30 a season at arsenal. Balo does have top banter as well.

West Ham are about to get another ass raping.
        Ballotelli is completely overated and a complete twat.. i am glad he spent a few seasons at City and destabilized the team. I'd take adeybayor over that ****.. who cares if he can turn it on one day but over the season is average as ****

I'd love to see him at a major rival in the PL again so he can mess that club around.. hopefully Liverpool buy him

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        Yeah I remember that.

Absolute plebs.

Modric isn't my usual type of player but everything he does is spot on. Great to watch.
        I remember Spurs vs Man United one year.. think it ended in a draw but Spurs were on top.. Modric dominated the midfield and just looked at complete ease and was the best player on the field by a mile. I wish he came to United..

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
          Ballotelli is completely overated and a complete twat.. i am glad he spent a few seasons at City and destabilized the team. I'd take adeybayor over that ****.. who cares if he can turn it on one day but over the season is average as ****

I'd love to see him at a major rival in the PL again so he can mess that club around.. hopefully Liverpool buy him

I remember Spurs vs Man United one year.. think it ended in a draw but Spurs were on top.. Modric dominated the midfield and just looked at complete ease and was the best player on the field by a mile. I wish he came to United..
          Balotelli > Chicharito, Welbeck, etc

Comment

Gervinho just scored an amazing goal
            I refuse to believe this.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
              Have to agree, except about the part about Adebayor (such a front runner. once he gets comfortable, he turns back into a useless lazy prick).

It was always hilarious seeing Mancini attempt to control and man manage Balotelli.

Comment

Gervinho just scored an amazing goal
                He's looked like Messi at times in Serie A this season.

He's also looked like Gervinho...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  He's looked like Messi at times in Serie A this season.

He's also looked like Gervinho...

Gervinhooo, I couldn't believe it when Wenger let him go. I thought I would have to watch him in an Arsenal shirt for another two seasons at a minimum.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
                    Have to agree, except about the part about Adebayor (such a front runner. once he gets comfortable, he turns back into a useless lazy prick).

It was always hilarious seeing Mancini attempt to control and man manage Balotelli.
                    They are similar.. but at least adeybayor has had a couple seasons were he was doing the business regular at arsenal..

They are both selfish ****s.tho I agree..

adeybayor.. is trying to get himself another transfer and signing on fee again..

Comment

Gervinhooo, I couldn't believe it when Wenger let him go. I thought I would have to watch him in an Arsenal shirt for another two seasons at a minimum.
                      I honestly didn't think he was as bad as people made him out. He offered something different, actually took on players, good dribbler. His end product was just so erratic. Pure confidence player and he completely lost it towards the end of his Arsenal stint.

Comment

Working...
                      X