This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    I honestly didn't think he was as bad as people made him out. He offered something different, actually took on players, good dribbler. His end product was just so erratic. Pure confidence player and he completely lost it towards the end of his Arsenal stint.
    I just couldn't stand his forehead and pigeon legs. Very erratic and unrefined player. Watching him used to upset me lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      I honestly didn't think he was as bad as people made him out. He offered something different, actually took on players, good dribbler. His end product was just so erratic.
      Fucking sounds like welbeck!

I've never loved and hated someone so much throughout various times in a game. I remember his performances against Madrid last year, and he's been good for us recently. But, he seems to just fall over at the last minute (clumsy ****) so often and has poor end product.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
        They are similar.. but at least adeybayor has had a couple seasons were he was doing the business regular at arsenal..

They are both selfish ****s.tho I agree..

adeybayor.. is trying to get himself another transfer and signing on fee again..
        True, especially that last sentence. Must be so frustrating to a manager, when a player has talent but lacks any kind of consistency.

Comment

• That wanker Adebayor is looking for another contract either at Tottenham or elsewhere. That's the sole reason he's actually running on a football field.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
            That wanker Adebayor is looking for another contract either at Tottenham or elsewhere. That's the sole reason he's actually running on a football field.
            Footballers careers are so short. You would think they would give it their all consistently wouldn't you? You Utd fans are lucky you've never had the pleasure of having Adebayor on your team. Another player that shows almost no composure in front of goal including when he is actually trying

Comment

• Originally posted by bayarea69 View Post
              Balotelli > Chicharito, Welbeck, etc
              LOL what??? Chicharito >>>>>>>>>>>> U.SUCK.ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
                LOL what??? Chicharito >>>>>>>>>>>> U.SUCK.ASS
                internationally, over the last 4 years, altidore>chicharito. ouch! what place did mehico qualify in again? honduras was in front of them LOL.

Balotelli>Any arsenal striker or english striker

Comment

• Originally posted by bayarea69 View Post
                  internationally, over the last 4 years, altidore>chicharito. ouch! what place did mehico qualify in again? honduras was in front of them LOL.

Balotelli>Any arsenal striker or english striker
                  How about Wazza?

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                    How about Wazza?
                    i don't consider him a striker. strikers don't usually stand in the midfield for 70 minutes a match. but the fact that you had to go to him immediately tells me that you know i'm right.

Comment

• also, marcos lopes is going to be a superstar, and is already better than young talents like janusazjzs. if city weren't so deep he would be featuring in league games, and lighting people up. hes going to be everything that people thought quaresma and nani were supposed to be. but not like c. ronaldo, because he isnt a faggot who cries and chokes in big occasions.

Comment

Working...
                      X