X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by San Iker View Post
    Point being?

I saw a few Celtic and Dundee United matches last season. Doesn't mean anything. Scottish League is ****.
    I agree that the Scottish League is ****. It's fallen so down especially when Rangers got dropped to the third division, even MLS is now better than the SPL. Point is that the rest of the top leagues like La Liga, Bundesliga & Serie A can't be considered bum leagues.

Comment

• Originally posted by BimmerBenz95 View Post
      I agree that the Scottish League is ****. It's fallen so down especially when Rangers got dropped to the third division, even MLS is now better than the SPL. Point is that the rest of the top leagues like La Liga, Bundesliga & Serie A can't be considered bum leagues.
      Take my advice, log the **** off and lurk this thread for two months.

Read BEDROOM BULLY's posts like the Holy Qu'ran and learn something from him instead of embarrassing yourself.

Comment

Really? Arsenal wiped the floor with Bayern in Germany. The year before Arsenal easily destroyed Dortmund to send em straight to the bottom of the group.

And the year before that Man United smashed Schalke 8-1, making them perhaps the worst team to ever make the semis.

You yanks are truly a joke.
        You Salvadorians are truly a joke. Arsenal wiped the floor with Bayern? How is that even possible if Arsenal didn't go through to the next round? Bayern drilled Arsenal a new butthole at the Emirates. Also Schalke b!tch slapped Arsenal 2-0 during the group stage last year at the Emirates, my American boy Jermaine Jones did me proud in that game. Wenger's squad were simply lucky to get a draw at the Veltins Arena. That's 2 Bundesliga clubs that owned your Arsenal squad. How does that make you FEEL?

Comment

Take my advice, log the **** off and lurk this thread for two months.

Read BEDROOM BULLY's posts like the Holy Qu'ran and learn something from him instead of embarrassing yourself.
          Bro stop trying to act tough. You're making a fool of yourself.

Comment

Bro stop trying to act tough. You're making a fool of yourself.
            You **** dogs.

Comment

Like Flicker said, Reus would be a bum outside the Bumdesliga. He'd fit in a small welsh club like Swansea or Cardiff. Reus would be no better than Pablo Hernandez.

Goes to show if you're great in England, you'll be a God in Spain.
              You mean like Beckham and Owen? Bale is the definition of the British overhype like Ray Hudson said last night on The Locker Room. They do good in the EPL then they get overrated & overpriced, but then when they go to Span they underachieve.

Comment

You **** dogs.
                You're effed in the head. It's not to late to get help bro. Your father should be locked up for showing you those effed up videos when you were a child.

Comment

• Originally posted by BimmerBenz95
                  Quote:

You mean like Beckham and Owen? Bale is the definition of the British overhype like Ray Hudson said last night on The Locker Room. They do good in the EPL then they get overrated & overpriced, but then when they go to Span they underachieve.
                  Beckham won trophies at psg.. madrid and LA.. he was the boss at madrid despite being past prime..

Owen was shot to ****.. u see its like old boxers trying mma when they arent good enough no more. Our top players go to different leagues when they cant keep up no more with the PL

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

When Beckham signed for Galaxy the Madrid board dropped him from the team and people for that was it, but they were wrong. He played so well in the little time he did get that Capello had to play him, Madrid won the title for the first time in 4 years and Madrid wanted him to stay, they tried to prevent the transfer to Galaxy happening. You can't call him overpriced either, he was primarily responsible for $600 million in merchandise during his time at Madrid.

Owen only got 15 starts for Madrid but scored 18 goals and was the highest scorer for minutes played, he wasn't a flop just wasn't popular enough to get a regular starting spot.

Comment

• I've never understood why people support leagues. Oh this league is better than that league.

Who gives a fuk

Comment

Working...
                      X