X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marin's been loaned out.

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

Comment

• I hate the idea that our Belgian army is being dismantled already. First De Bruyne's cage is getting rattled, and then potentially Courtois. But the only guy I would take over Courtois is. Marc Andre Ter Stegen. Dude get touches like an MF-er at Gladbach and has a leader's personality.

Who's Marin?

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        I hate the idea that our Belgian army is being dismantled already. First De Bruyne's cage is getting rattled, and then potentially Courtois. But the only guy I would take over Courtois is. Marc Andre Ter Stegen. Dude get touches like an MF-er at Gladbach and has a leader's personality.

Who's Marin?
        small bloke looks a bit like a witch.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
          He has been quoted as saying he moved in order to win the champions league..

Which while i agree he has no chance with City.. he has even less chance at a bum italian club like JUVE..

Why the fock is mourhino in for John Duddy.. that man has lost the plot

You have Cech and Courtious

And San Iker is a god damn bum.. why the hell de Gea is not in the starting line up??

Anyone else hear that Riena might go to Barca and Valdes to Arsenal.. along with Villa today?? Villa wouldn't be bad.. but Valdes would be a walking disaster in the premier league
          De gea was in the u21 bro. Hope he makes the first team so he can strap Iker's gloves.

Agreed about Juve, they're a bum club that got exposed by Bayern and by law officials for rigging games.

Valdes isn't going anywhere. He's honoring Barcas last year contract. I've read that Julio Cesar is an option for Arsenal but I don't understand why Chezney would get replaced. He's the 2nd best, if not the best goalkeeper in the league.

David Villa would be nice, I respect his hairstyle. I've got to my own hairdresser and asked to give me that hairstyle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            small bloke looks a bit like a witch.
            I heard he goes by the name of "The German Messi"

Comment

• Originally posted by San Iker View Post
              I heard he goes by the name of "The German Messi"
              His face kind of looks like Messi's if you ask me. Too bad he's not nearly as good.

I would have liked to see him get some more playing time this past season, especially when Di Matteo was playing Oscar, Hazard, and Mata in multiple games during a week to the point where they were clearly physically exhausted.

Comment

De gea was in the u21 bro. Hope he makes the first team so he can strap Iker's gloves.

Agreed about Juve, they're a bum club that got exposed by Bayern and by law officials for rigging games.

Valdes isn't going anywhere. He's honoring Barcas last year contract. I've read that Julio Cesar is an option for Arsenal but I don't understand why Chezney would get replaced. He's the 2nd best, if not the best goalkeeper in the league.

David Villa would be nice, I respect his hairstyle. I've got to my own hairdresser and asked to give me that hairstyle.
                Valdes will go this summer I think. Liverpool have got in Mignolet which opens the door for Reina to go to Barca. Valdes to Monaco probably..

And Chesney is definitely not the best GK in the Premier League..

Comment

Don't ever change dawg! Don't ever change.
                  Last edited by Don Collazo; 06-28-2013, 07:10 PM.

Comment

• has this happened before? I think I saw Alessandro Matri score one earlier this year. With the shoeless foot though.

Comment

• Originally posted by JRM View Post

has this happened before? I think I saw Alessandro Matri score one earlier this year. With the shoeless foot though.
                      Mali are turrible!

Comment

Working...
                      X