This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    Thinking more like when Kompany got sent off in the FA Cup after ten minutes.

Do I have to remind you about how angry Ferguson was when Kompany's red card against Arsenal was rescinded?
    I'm pretty sure the majority of United fans were big enough to say it was a **** decision. Fergie was p!ssed off because rooney received a 3 match league ban for a red card he got in a friendly in amsterdam which was never a red and never got rescinded.

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
    Nothing left to argue, makes something up.
    Argue's a bunch of **** denies how he actually felt.

When are city playing and is it televised?

Comment

• Oh wow 3 goals in 3 minutes for Wigan. Amazing stuff

Comment

• Everton fans are an actual disgrace.

They were booing the moment they went 1-0 down. Chelsea fans get caned but Torres himself still doesn't get booed and he is the worst footballer alive. The only person who gets booed at Chelsea is the fat one. Even when we lost to QPR the team didn't get booed off and it is worth noting that a lot of people at Stamford Bridge are paying £60 to watch the dross we serve up under The Waiter.

Everton fans booed Fellaini!!!???

Comment

• Were they booing Fellaini or the substitution?

Either way, Everton fans were very poor towards their team today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            Everton fans are an actual disgrace.

They were booing the moment they went 1-0 down. Chelsea fans get caned but Torres himself still doesn't get booed and he is the worst footballer alive. The only person who gets booed at Chelsea is the fat one. Even when we lost to QPR the team didn't get booed off and it is worth noting that a lot of people at Stamford Bridge are paying £60 to watch the dross we serve up under The Waiter.

Everton fans booed Fellaini!!!???
            They're going to be booing him a whole lot more next season when he's infuriating Chelsea fans by failing to live up to his promise!

Comment

• Fellaini is over rated. He'll never make it at a big team. Solid player but that's as far as it goes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                Fellaini is over rated. He'll never make it at a big team. Solid player but that's as far as it goes.
                I agree he is a bit slow and cumbersome and can't shift the ball from defense to attack quick enough or get himself up the field to join a quick counter attack.

I used to be high on him but if you imagine him in a good team he would be poor. He'd be horrible for Chelsea and he is overrated and will be vastly overpriced so I'd imagine Chelsea will go all guns blazing to get him.

If Chelsea were going to go balls out for someone this summer I hope it is Wayne Rooney if he really is on his way out. A fire would be lit under his arse and he'd be really hungry and is a winner.

Fellaini? Meh!

Comment

• who here has fifa 13 on ps3..

want to delete club and start over.

need someone to hold my coins and trade them back.. will give 30k or so..

psn id snootzh

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                    who here has fifa 13 on ps3..

want to delete club and start over.

need someone to hold my coins and trade them back.. will give 30k or so..

psn id snootzh

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    I'll take your coins.

Comment

• Bets I've made today:

Man U to win at 1.83

Chelsea not to score an inexplicable 2.8

Man U to be awared and score a penalty (fucking certainty) at 5's

...........Just because I am Chelsea fan I had to do something positive so I put a pound on Mata first goal scorer at 11's.

I have never been so confident about football bets before. Chelsea aint doing ****. Man U are getting a penalty and burying it. Chelsea will probably get a player sent off too. If it's Luiz I'll be pissed because I have a hunch he could go.

It is worth noting that Webb is in charge today and gives a penalty to United on average 1 in every 3 and a bit games. I'm not saying he's bent but he is a big time homer. I can already see Ashley Young diving and getting the decision.

Had to put the bets on so at least it will take the edge of the bitterness I feel at my team who will not try and win this game at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X