Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In a one off game who would you rather play - City or United?

Comment

• Does Phil Jones need to consider a less severe haircut?

Bloke looks like he is on the spectrum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        In a one off game who would you rather play - City or United?
        What are you trying to say here??

Man United on form is far superior to Man City..

God knows why Giggs started or is still on..

It's like 10 men vs 11..

God damn heroic performances by the likes of Jones and Wellbeck that it's only 2-1

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
          What are you trying to say here??

Man United on form is far superior to Man City..

God knows why Giggs started or is still on..

It's like 10 men vs 11..

God damn heroic performances by the likes of Jones and Wellbeck that it's only 2-1
          If you're a good team the way United set-up gives you a greater chance to win, imo.

Then again the way United don't compromise means they are likely to win more games which is why they win titles.

Not cut and dried for me. From a Chelsea perspective I'd rather play Man U.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            t this game is still massive in terms of saving face and possibly keeping a job (read today Mancini's position is under review).
            In fairness Mancini has been facing the sack in the paper for three seasons now!

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              In fairness Mancini has been facing the sack in the paper for three seasons now!
              And he deserves to be

Comment

And he deserves to be
                Won trophies in each of his first two seasons including the league title, on pace to win silverware again this year and a top two finish?

It's good to know that you think that Alex Ferguson should have been fired after three seasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  Does Phil Jones need to consider a less severe haircut?

Bloke looks like he is on the spectrum.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    Thats true, though i can see him getting the boot if the FA Cup doesnt go to the Etihad. Don't agree with it but football is crazy nowadays

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                    And he deserves to be
                    Why though? The only area he could improve imo is in the Champions League. He's had quite a few injuries this season to key players (Aguero, Kompany etc) and a few others haven't performed but they're still second in the league. If I was City i would steer clear of the expensive Chelsea route and look for stability.

edit: even in the CL they had a very tough group. Not that they performed well but it was probably one of the most tricky groups that i can remember to be honest.

Comment

David Luiz if on fifa 13 is the best striker in game.. seriously.. thw boy has the shot of a god..

he volley in from 30 yards for me.. i think he has some hidden stats which make him awesome

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                      Lolwut?

City showed their star power is greater than game planning/ttactics. Great players do great things.

And is it just me or is fergie over thinking the final stretch? Starts javier in fa cup. Starts giggs and out of shape rooney vs city? #losingtheplot?

Comment

Working...
                      X