Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will be good to see you lot go back into hiding once the season has finished and city once again go back to the norm of winning zero trophies a season

I did feel incredibly pissed at the robbery on tuesday.. but it was a fantastic european night.. going toe to toe with europes elite..

What have citys recent european nights been like? played of the park by the likes of dortmund.. napoli and ajax right

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Rafeal shouldnt have been sent off either vs bayern.. that year would have been 100% another cl for united. just like this year.. what kind of teams could leave an england atg like rooney on the bench..

United were the best team in europe by a country mile this year. Platini just doesnt want another english winner

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Oh and RVP got punched in the face by the Madrid goalie as he was coming for a cross? is that not a red card offence.. to the people suggesting Nani's was?

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
          Oh and RVP got punched in the face by the Madrid goalie as he was coming for a cross? is that not a red card offence.. to the people suggesting Nani's was?
          Pull your skirt down, you're showing your fanny.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
            Their goal in the first leg didn't even come from a corner haha.

As for the Kaka shirt pull, go to about 40 mins in on the second vid on here (about 84:30 into the game) http://www.matchhighlight.com/full-m...ions-league-2/ Carrick already booked, surely a 2nd yellow? And yeah, RVP was offside, who cares if it was a few centimeters or if it was 10 yards?

Your big decisions were turned down? Again, you had 2 goals given which were both illegitimate and Real had 1 blatant pen/red card denied from Rafael and another blatant sending off denied in the Carrick/Kaka incident. AND a debatable Madrid goal disallowed.

For **** sake, stop making out like it was all some big injustice.
            They had a throw in that they shouldnt have had ** not a corner

Your missing my point...all of these things your saying united did, was after the red card....where was the red against madrid first leg? yet there was a red without hesitation against us in the 2nd leg

Lol @ your whole last paragraph, your so anti united, I wish you actually had an opinion for yourself, I used to think you were abit in the middle, someone with an actual opinion, but I have come to realise your hate for United grows the ****ter city do lol

Your right its not injustice at all, the referees from both games were great...

Lets hope City get them one day, and we will see you on here ranting about the same ****

Comment

• Oh rest assured it will happen to city. I'll be here claiming all the decisions were correct regardless of what actually happened

Comment

• Originally posted by San Iker View Post
                Club Tijuana, also known as Los Xolos. Founded in 2007 and are now current league champions in Mexico.

They currently sit with 9pts in 3 matches in their group in Libertadores. 1st time competing in the Tournament. They just beat Corinthians in Mexico, Corinthians whom won Libertadores last year and styled on Chelsea for club WC.

They are managed by the 3rd best manager in the world. El Turco Mohamed.
                My boy emz setting the record straight.

I've never seen such a rise from a team so young.

Talk to me about El Turco Mohamed replacing Mourinho.

Originally posted by San Iker View Post
                Fidel Martínez is better than Neymar.
                I agree bro. He's a much more lethal product.
                Last edited by JRM; 03-08-2013, 01:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by San Iker View Post
                  Club Tijuana, also known as Los Xolos. Founded in 2007 and are now current league champions in Mexico.

They currently sit with 9pts in 3 matches in their group in Libertadores. 1st time competing in the Tournament. They just beat Corinthians in Mexico, Corinthians whom won Libertadores last year and styled on Chelsea for club WC.

They are managed by the 3rd best manager in the world. El Turco Mohamed.
                  They didn't style on anyone.

They looked crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                    Lol @ your whole last paragraph, your so anti united, I wish you actually had an opinion for yourself, I used to think you were abit in the middle, someone with an actual opinion, but I have come to realise your hate for United grows the ****ter city do lol

Your right its not injustice at all, the referees from both games were great...

Lets hope City get them one day, and we will see you on here ranting about the same ****
                    You call me anti-United, yet you are unable to refute the fact that both teams had dodgy decisions go for them in both games and that United had two goals wrongly given to them. You didn't score a single proper goal over 2 legs and you think you were robbed.

What are you going on about.

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    Oh rest assured it will happen to city. I'll be here claiming all the decisions were correct regardless of what actually happened

What will happen to City? We'll have some poor decisions go both for us and against us? Are you actually reading what you're posting?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      Talk about capitulation though, i thought Chelsea were going to run away with the title in August/September .
                      It's something really.

I am 100% confident we would have won both the World Club Cup and The League Cup if RDM stayed even with someone shit like Torres up front.

Our league form always would have dipped because we have about 14 players who are any good as someone at Chelsea has loaned out about 10 players who should be part of the squad.

But at the minute Chelsea look dead awful. Under RDM we played good football in EVERY game.

Rafa has absolutely killed us. As have the board.

I maintain that Chelsea could finish 6th again but Mourinho could come in and win the league with basically the same squad.

Benitez doesn't try to win, he never has. He tries not to lose. He's a really shit manager. He's managed the impossible in making Eden Hazard look absolutely village.

I hate him and Torres so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X