Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• without kane, and with 1 CM for practically the entire game, faced with wave after wave and hundreds of millions worth of talent coming off the bench. incredable.

sack pep now?

poch needs a statue at the new ground tbf

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
      without kane, and with 1 CM for practically the entire game, faced with wave after wave and hundreds of millions worth of talent coming off the bench. incredable.

sack pep now?

I mean maybe he should? koed by 2 english clubs in a row..

IDK if he is too emotional? that's not the City i have seen this season (to be fair it's not like i watch them all the time tho)

You couldn't get an easier route to the final then what they had either.. The league is must win for him now.. I personally think Barca will win another CL

Some heart on Spurs though.. fraction of the budget.. "best" player out.. Son is a god damn legend at this point

Comment

• It's been said many times. Champions League comes down to luck more times than not.

Pep and City did absolutely nothing wrong, in every sense of competition. Nothing wrong. They just did not get lucky. If they call that goal, a goal. City go through. The quadruple is still on and Sterling has to be given PL best player and at least #2 in balon.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          It's been said many times. Champions League comes down to luck more times than not.

Pep and City did absolutely nothing wrong, in every sense of competition. Nothing wrong. They just did not get lucky. If they call that goal, a goal. City go through. The quadruple is still on and Sterling has to be given PL best player and at least #2 in balon.
          Sterling is a glorified arron lennon with better teammates tbf. I think youll find Sonny is the no.1 PL player and a lock for the balon

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            It's been said many times. Champions League comes down to luck more times than not.

My man that's not true at all..

They let in 4 goals (3 at home).. thats not luck.. they had over 2 legs to get the job done

They obviously did something wrong.. they couldn't score away either

They were all over the place at the back at times.. they were not good enough for the second year in a row vs an English team they should beat easy on paper

It's not luck that they botched a penalty either in the first leg.. Spurs need to be given credit.. no one saw this result coming
            Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 04-17-2019, 05:20 PM.

Comment

• Sonaldo!
              Love that guy he's such a class player. Always shows up in big games.

I still think he's a touch underrated and kinda been living in Kanes shadow.

I'll never forget when I first really took notice of him vs Wolfsburg in an absolute crazy match.

Highlights here

Comment

• mad game city spurs. we where absolute ****e and won four one . if we play like that v barca weve got bob hope. dont now how origi gets paid to be a pro footballer never mind starting a game as big as that

Comment

• The worse thing that could have happened to Liverpool was Tottenham winning this game.
                  Fun season for Liverpool but now I think they finish the season with no trophy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    Got to win something 1st no?

Comment

• City just don't have it in them when the world is watching like Gundogan said basically the English PSG it's embarrassing how they dominated the PL last year made it look like Ligue 1

Comment

Working...
                      X